No announcement yet.

UT2004 stats server not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I echo these other fine UTers' messages on the stats server.

Comment

Please bring back for the love of the buddy jesus!

Comment

It is I, loucast, and I am deeply concerned about the blackout. Please, for the love of god, bring it back!

-your most staunch supporter
        Last edited by loucast; 02-11-2018, 07:32 AM. Reason: Added word for more drama

Comment

Hello, as one of your top-30-ish (real) UT2k4 players (E_bola) by hours I approve of these messages. Please cast some magic spell (or, lacking that, a few nifty key strokes) and bring stats back to life.

Comment

Hello, as one of ut2k4's top-30-ish (real) players I approve of these messages. Please cast some magic spell, or lacking that, a few epic keystrokes in your source code and bring stats back to life. Thanks, yes, please.

Comment

Please bring back the stats server!!!!!!!!!
              http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/a...psriplu1m9.png

Comment

Seriously, bring it back.

Comment

Has there been any progress? Would love to see the stats server back up!

Comment

At least give us some feedback, so we know you will fix it, if you get back to UT
                    Projects: UT4BombingRun | UTCC wiki

Comment

I think a game like ut2004 deserve it's own stats server after 14 years of goods and reliables services the beast is still alive, and i still do not see coming his successor.

Comment

plz fix, plz.

Comment

Please bring back UT Stats. It's the only way I could track my hours and all the information is so detailed.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9...wsignature.png

Comment

I wanted to tell my story in more pleasing circumstances, but I see the need to do it now.

EPIC GAMES, in my post, I write everything on my own behalf but it is very important not only for me, it's big I know that and I beg to read to the end.
                            In 2006 I was given a disk Unreal anthology (PC, I had a few months earlier). It was my best and most priceless gift for me, because I was not given the game, I was given a second life. Unreal was not just a game for me, it became my second home. A home that has everything I love, a home that I love, a home where I found a lot of friends that I meet in real life and where I found happiness. About the first I mean not fun gameplay and the ability to shoot a lot, I'm talking about feelings which caused me the game itself! Despite the fact that this world is not tangible, it is exists, and he is created. In his creation put the soul and it fills my heart with joy and love every day. In difficult times Unreal gives me strength to cope with it, in painful times it soothes me, in my spare time it gives me joy and cheerfulness for a long time. Nothing in real life never gave me that. At the same time, I'm not much different from ordinary people. I lead an active lifestyle, work, study, attend various events, I have a family, people whom I love and I spend time with them, have dreams, meaning of life and much more. Unreal is a world in which I live and which fuels me, he became a part of me and with him I am COMPLETELY happy. I cannot imagine my life without it, because in the a hundred percent of my life it is inseparable component, without which my happiness will never be complete.

After reading this, many people will think, I'm a fanatic, psychopath, sick on the head, I have a broken psyche, or I'm too young to judge life and do not understand this. I assure you that psychiatrists tell me that I am absolutely healthy, and I repeat that I lead an active lifestyle and in real life I do a lot (read above).
                            To such people I ask a question on which any person can't answer me distinctly - but then how a game can cause such strong feelings at the person??? And at the rebuke, "it is just a game" I say, is just a game can give so much? I don't think a simple thing can do that. Only Unreal is capable, and he gives me what I need. Writing this sentence tears flowed from my eyes, It's the truth they flowed. It really needs everyone, not just me, but everyone else. To be happy.
                            My birth date is 12.01.1994 exactly half of my life I gave to Unreal, half of my life was become Unreal. Together with him I grew up and studied, experienced a lot and gained a lot, and even after so many years I discover something new in him and with his help. Every day at the computer or mentally I am in the Unreal and he gives me strength and motivation. Remembering all my life, I repeat, nothing in real life ever gave me so much, but Unreal gave that.

Epic games have created something that not everyone can create and you have to save it.

Now when you read all this I write about the topic of the post. Epics. Remember everything what I said and think, you started destroying what I love and what makes me happy and many of my friends and other people. You gave people not a game, you gave people Unreal! It's not just a game, it's a whole world which is alive and blooming. He lives within us, he fills our hearts, and we protect him to his live with us! On behalf of all of us, I ask you not to destroy what we love and help us save it! If you do not have enough resources, you consider it unprofitable, difficult, the community will always come to your aid. Give us a chance to help you.
                            For 14 years we have kept it, and we will participate in the life of the Unreal for many more years because it is our favorite. Every day a lot of players play Unreal Tournament 2004, beginners and oldschoolers, in standard and non-standard modes on hundreds of servers and you know how important for us master server and stat server. It is very important for us to keep this and we ask you don't to leave the servers. I personally ask you to respect the feelings of the players, and come to an agreement so that both sides get what they need. Everything I wrote was written from the heart and absolutely seriously and I will never give up my words.

Comment

Would also like to see it fixed!

Comment

Hi, I played alot of UT2k4 Before UT4, and I hope you (Epic) want to help your fans with small favours like this one for a long time period, to make the die-hard-UT-fans keep playing UT.

Comment

Working...
                                X