Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Client

Yo!

After ages of not playing UT2004 and some fresh Windows installs, i lost my 2004 installation. Since i want to play with my old game key (name registered with/bound to this key), i only need the installer.
    I tried the demo and patching it with 3369 patch, which did not work. When i start the game, only a little window pops up saying that Key seems to be invalid, i didn´t had a chance to enter my key and the game has to be reinstalled.

So how to install a good UT2004 with my (legal) key? Where to get the installer without paying again and having a new key?

Steam and gog dont work, they dont offer UT2004 in germany.
    Last edited by noccer; 10-04-2018, 05:11 AM. Reason: link removed

Dude, just pirate a copy and use UT2KxRegCheck10 or UT2004 Registry Fixer to put your CD-Key...

But disable your internet connection meanwhile, I don't trust these things...
    UnrealArgentina.com | f | t

Comment

Originally posted by noccer View Post
      Yo!

After ages of not playing UT2004 and some fresh Windows installs, i lost my 2004 installation. Since i want to play with my old game key (name registered with/bound to this key), i only need the installer.
      I tried the demo and patching it with 3369 patch, which did not work. Key seems to be invalid, i didn´t had a chance to enter my key.

So how to install a good UT2004 with my (legal) key? Where to get the installer without paying again and having a new key?

Steam and gog dont work, they dont offer UT2004 in germany.
      Just get ahold of the support team, it might take a while via email, but they'll get you a new code if you provide a little more proof.
      I personally sent them a picture of myself holding the game w/ receipt, as I lost the code somehow, said it was invalid for me too
      Last edited by CaNaDa; 10-11-2018, 05:28 AM.

My Gaming Setup;
      i7-4770K @3.5Ghz (original clock speed) 12gig RAM. nVidea GTX 760 (192-Bit) - Windows 10 64 Bit
      Razor DeathAdder Chroma(Mouse), Razor Vespula (Mousepad), Razor Kraken Pro (headset), Acer 19.5' Monitor, LG 120 Hrz 4K 49' TV
      Total Build Cost; $3,610 CDN, w/ 5 year extended warranty on all parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Party Boy View Post
        Dude, just pirate a copy and use UT2KxRegCheck10 or UT2004 Registry Fixer to put your CD-Key...

But disable your internet connection meanwhile, I don't trust these things...
        Someone ban this idiot.
        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Can I know what part of my post enables you to insult me?..

Comment

That download site seems to have collected its versions of the games from other pirate sources so some games will come with unwanted extra surprises.
            If I were you I would edit your text and just say the name of the site instead of a link
            I am wondering if you can install the standalone server then update that with the regular patch....
            If you want to run it on Linux, github has a few options that will work

Party Boy, I think it may be because in Epics own forum you are suggesting getting a pirated version of one of their games.
            However I do see your point. You pay for the key which noccer has, so using it will then un-pirate it.
            However however try explaining that to corporate sharks.
            ...sorry I mean lawyers
            Who wants a UT99 FOOD FIGHT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Flay View Post
              That download site seems to have collected its versions of the games from other pirate sources so some games will come with unwanted extra surprises.
              If I were you I would edit your text and just say the name of the site instead of a link
              I am wondering if you can install the standalone server then update that with the regular patch....
              If you want to run it on Linux, github has a few options that will work

Party Boy, I think it may be because in Epics own forum you are suggesting getting a pirated version of one of their games.
              However I do see your point. You pay for the key which noccer has, so using it will then un-pirate it.
              However however try explaining that to corporate sharks.
              ...sorry I mean lawyers
              Yeah, edited it out. In the first moments the site looked serious loke gog or somewhat else
              Nope, i need it for windows

Comment

You can use https://de.gamersgate.com/DD-UT2004/...choice-edition they sell it for 1 € from time to time. You could also use a proxi for steam as you only need a valid key to play.

Edit: When you use gog you need to tell them that you need an "online" key.
                https://s20.postimg.org/jthlzuavx/M5400x100.png
                CEONSS: http://www.ceonss.net ; ut2004://176.57.143.200:7777 ; https://discord.gg/X4V8THM

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Flay View Post
                  Well, thank God someone can interpret texts...

Comment

Working...
                  X