Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Liandri Archives - Greatest Database of the Unreal Games and Unreal Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Liandri Archives - Greatest Database of the Unreal Games and Unreal Tournaments

The greatest database of all Unreal games and Unreal Tournaments, where you can look up technical stuff like "vehicle damage amplifier", "node damage amplifier", "vehicle speed" etc.

Example for UT3:
    There you will learn while the even weak enforcer (20 Damage Points) is useless against tanks and titans (in ut3 considered a vehicle): The Enforcer has a vehicle amplifier of 0.25, which wants to say: 20 DP x 0.25 = 5 DP against any vehicle.

If you want to improve your game, this is the site to go:

The Liandri Archives
    www.liandri.beyondunreal.com

But at moment it says: Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.

Does anybody know something about it? Will it be soon up again?
    Maybe you know a name or contact URL / contact mail?

Greetings Doc
    Last edited by Doc Greystone; 12-30-2019, 04:35 AM.

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...793#post407793
    Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

Thanks. It's great The Liandri Archive is avaiable again!

Comment

BU really went to s*t with the disk crash, but that was like in 2006 . . .

I miss the Unreal Wiki, I have an offline copy but is dated 2007 . . .
        UnrealArgentina.com | f | t

Comment

The problem is that I have no idea of how I would create sessions with the data I can store in a database MyPrepaidCenter
          Last edited by Dougllass35; 02-29-2020, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X