X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Aberiu View Post
    Hi, it's been a long time.
    Apparently deviantart stash is dying, which sucks, because I have lots of stuff there. I'll try to find a replacement. In the meanwhile, here's a link to a google drive folder with everything from the first post:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...RF?usp=sharing

Let me know if it doesn't work.
    Thanks very much to both you and AcomaB, there are still some of us out here who appreciate the older games and the stuff created by the fans. Much of it I am finding has gone web-dark, it's nice to see that some of it has not been completely abandoned. Now, if only I could find the Capture the Tree mutator and santa hats for UT3...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you and yours.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, it's been a long time.
    Apparently deviantart stash is dying, which sucks, because I have lots of stuff there. I'll try to find a replacement. In the meanwhile, here's a link to a google drive folder with everything from the first post:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...RF?usp=sharing

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AcomaB View Post
    Actually all of the links work, you just need to have a deviantart account to download them. That goes for all of aberiu's links that you find on russian sites too.
    Ok, thanks for the info will give that a shot. It gives me a "404" currently.

Edit: Created my account and confirmed email, have it all set up. Still getting the 404 for the Xmas Tree/Map pack. I was able to download some of his other files from the site, so this one in particular is definitely MIA.

Click image for larger version  Name:	stash.png Views:	0 Size:	24.9 KB ID:	411495
    Edit #2: Thanks AcomaB for the help getting these maps!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OG-Nighty; 12-04-2020, 09:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually all of the links work, you just need to have a deviantart account to download them. That goes for all of aberiu's links that you find on russian sites too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all, long time and no see (like, 14 years). I've resurrected my themed Christmas server for my kid's LAN parties, since they are now old enough to appreciate some of the games dad used to play. I was looking for Aberiu's terrific looking xmas tree mutator he lists in the initial post, but the link appears to be dead and I can't locate it anywhere on the interwebs. If anyone has this and willing to send me a dropbox link or equivalent, I'd appreciate it. I PM'd him but not sure if he's active anymore. I doubt anyone here still remembers me or my themed servers, but it was fun pulling them from the mothballs and relearning how to do all of this again. It had been quite awhile, and the server browser doesn't show too many folks playing anymore. Anyways, my old nick appears to be dead (heard the old forums were compromised) so I reregistered - gimme a shout out if you're one of the old school guys from back in the days of Fat Jimmy's, NBS and Kush.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PAGOEJA View Post
    it's me... that guy everyone defamed over in ut99.org
    now i'm getting places i don't hear people talking much anymore.
    Nobody talks about you much anymore because you've been banned from virtually every single Unreal/UT site, as well as several other gaming sites and various social media.

You, though, talk about yourself incessantly... probably to make up for the fact no one pays much attention to you.

Frankly if your stuff was so good now you would've shared it with others and then people would talk about you for the great works you do, yet for some reason you continually refuse to do that... likely as it doesn't match the boasting you do about it.

Really, you kinda brought this on yourself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by (Sir)Bee View Post
    Wow , superb , very nice . i love it ..
    and ever since you guys run it on your server like you authored it. like silvermoon and many other meshes.

it's ok i'm moving the entire scene to my version of unreal, an amalgamation of (unreal)unreal tournament series

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Aberiu, can you reupload your Xmas Pack?..

EDIT:

Sorry, the Firefox's enhanced protection makes the site throw a 404 at you...
    Last edited by Party Boy; 12-14-2019, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    #lilian by #aberiu for #ut2004 / #ut2k4
    #ut99 #import by #pagoeja
    (2K resolution, 256 color assets)

Click image for larger version  Name:	256-colors-2kRES.png Views:	21 Size:	898.9 KB ID:	407513

Click image for larger version  Name:	faafaf3.png Views:	16 Size:	259.7 KB ID:	407514

Click image for larger version  Name:	dfsfsdfsdf3.png Views:	16 Size:	337.0 KB ID:	407515
    Click image for larger version  Name:	76767489_722785744896459_1594283377714790400_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.1 KB ID:	407543
    Click image for larger version  Name:	78629249_722815771560123_2142672051972866048_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	223.9 KB ID:	407544
    Last edited by PAGOEJA; 12-07-2019, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    some pointers on how to fix that hair would be helpful man, please... don't be a feralidragon, PLEASE , PLEASE...explain what i'm doing wrong, so i don't have to scour the script and experiment with multitexturing methods.
    (i haven't tried mapping or using translucency yet, so i mean, no rush. i might solve it on my own)
    Last edited by PAGOEJA; 11-30-2019, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i love you too, aberiu, you and meowcat are the bestest.
    (one more thing to fix, meow meow!)

Click image for larger version

Name:	ffafa-17130164.png
Views:	383
Size:	300.8 KB
ID:	407430

Name:	ewfwfewd1.png
Views:	386
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	407431

Name:	in-gameMu.png
Views:	374
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	407432

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^^ banned (user bass3), i wonder what he did wrong... :P

also, check out my ut99 lilian import....FLAWLESS.

Click image for larger version  Name:	adadsadasdd.png Views:	0 Size:	807.8 KB ID:	407299
    Click image for larger versionName:	jjhxjhgxg.pngViews:	0Size:	11.0 KBID:	407296
    jjhxjhgxg.png
    Last edited by PAGOEJA; 11-28-2019, 03:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is what i'm up to for today. you'll get full credit for your work.
    no i don't intend to use this to generate any kind of revenue or use it for personal profit.

i'm just showing off, and doing my best to give peeps an alternative to epic and their lame mainstream ways.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the best part is, even without the class files or any of the materials info,
    i'll be able to import this to ut99 by hand, the main lod, and the other 2 parts. wink-wink

Name:	ssfesfsfd.png
Views:	404
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	407281

Leave a comment:

Working...
X