My UT3 Halo project save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My UT3 Halo project save

Hello again, good touch start again. The other forum no longer exists. Hace 3 years been carrying crude models halo xbox 360 in UT3. And confirm that the mod is still in development for UT3 2.1 and not request much CPU.

The project was UT3 halo master chief the collection before leaving UE3. Very funny mod.
    ( 130 custom pars)

That'll leave a link to see the video demo. ( Materias, weapons, Sound and bsp maps and vehicles )

I like UT3 and this project took a long time to develop in free moments estimated weight 6GB.
    Maps port remakes 28 maps halo.

Work finish

my next bsp map is instalation 04 and chillnarrow and sowrdbase reach.

Special thanx to suppor my proyect Blackdogs, BomberWill and Lordbret.

And thanx to suport my proyect stuff.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skaa3w; 10-18-2016, 09:04 AM.

This is all screenshots recovered to date. if all goes well the beta in December .

opinions need to continue mod. So This add is nice for UT3?

Attached Files

Comment

It looks great. I'd love to play on these maps.

Comment

Good to see you here.

I have your Halo Of Unreal Convent Edition skin pack from 2013; I guess this goes along with that? Ids there any relation between this and the "Sk3-UT3-PersonajesMod" skin mod?

It looks good. I'm not a big Halo fan or player, but new content is always welcome. Thanks for your efforts!
        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

It is no different, it was a rebuilding with new materials 0 compensation. The only UPK base is chief maestro.upk, The rest is obsolete

Halo 1 and 2 Simple but halo 3 contents custom parts big pars.

Halo reach Parts

Halo 4 big parts all spartans 1.5gb

the covenant faction finish a new version new.
          Attached Files

Comment

The UT3 Halo Aniversary / Reach instalation 04

Now work chill narrow bsp

Attached Files

Comment

More captures maps halo project

gameplay demo instalation 04

Chill narrow progress

reach medium

Halo 1 Retextures " halo 4 forge " blood gluch

Attached Files

Comment

If you plan to include the covenant and the didact team , the big project

Comment

Skaa3w this is amazing work! Would you consider cooking any one of the models for PS3?

Also please keep up the good work, I'm a fan of Unreal and Halo, they both just go so well
                  together

Comment

I have no experience ps3. I am a PC user.

the curvature of the skeleton of the elite covenant is not supported and jump like krall not going, so modify the set of the human animal to adapt.

Attached Files

Comment

Great !

^_^.

Comment

Excellent quality!

Comment

Yes metasequoia is 3d editor japan free software and easy used :
                          I run out of time, and I do not think I finish the project on time, I'm programming a big data beta. Between the maps and the qualification of spartans has its weight.
                          It is inspired by the master chief collection. I can not reduce the data or lose quality knowing that the original game in total weighs 16GB reducing it to 9gb ( compress rar 4gb ) is an achievement, clear that when compressing it in parts rar will weigh less to facilitate the DL.

It's the best thing you can do these 3 and a half years of conversion.

In this list the DM - CTF raw maps are not shown since they are not all compiled, work not finish.
                          the final version upk fourunners characters and one base reach
                          Attached Files

Comment

For some the volume has no importance .....

I have more than 30 To of disk space ....

Please upload... But maybe in several parts ^_^.

Comment

Well, great work, as usual skaa3w and a real shame you can't wrap it up! Real life sometimes takes over though.

Yep...space, bandwidth or data caps are not issues with me either, so don't be afraid to load it up!
                              My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Working...
                              X