No announcement yet.

My UT3 Halo project save

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

je he he, it's a complicated issue. Been observing other fan made halo projects. But it seems that the majority of his advances, it's already been 7 to 8 months since I have news of halo mods. And many community groups are dissolved. The halo project is slow but I will not abandon it. But trying... to UTgame not halo game, itself I do not see motivation either. Did the sand shooter go out of fashion because of the " PUBG " battle royale? xD

Comment

The resignation of the mod? I do not know that NOt. I'm working on it ‚ÄčIt was hard work, but promises.

Map Halo island cartograf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ut3HalocartografA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	334.6 KB
ID:	398397

Name:	Ut3HalocartografB.jpg
Size:	336.0 KB
ID:	398398

Name:	Ut3HalocartografC.jpg
Size:	275.6 KB
ID:	398399

In April the mod is updated, released from the problems.

Comment

The 8Gb are almost fulfilled in varied halo maps in ut3 and 3 GB spartans armors and weapons. The update will be in April. I thought and I think we already have enough content, which now would be working in the covenant and improve the animations that are the smallest data. I am also meditating on music.

And I think this mod Addons would be. Who knows if in the future connect more maps. But I prefer to return to UT3 Art " deck16 tech ".

Comment

Been playing a lot of Halo SPV3 and it got me itching for Halo Unreal Tournament once again xD
          Still waiting for the day the mod is ready for release. Do you have a Twitter or Facebook where you post updates?

Comment

Working...
          X