X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post

Hi Rattlesnake

Long time no see in the game! You were always an inspiration!

Interesting to read about the old forum and this forum here being hacked.

As for this forum I still can't login. But if I make the detour via just www.epicgames.com I can log in there and then I am also logged in here.

But concerning the old forum: I don't know how to log in there!! The detour trick does not work! Any hint?

Interesting enough there is a new post in the old forum, from this year: https://forums.epicgames.com/unreal-...rfare-map-pack

The link of the map pack I really want is not working and I can not create post. Help is much appreciated!
    Hi, Doc Greystone. What's your in-game name? It is too long to properly remember every player .

The "old" official UT3 forum has been restored from a database backup (by the looks of it) and imported into the newer version of vBulletin (this forum engine). That's the reason not everything is restored properly (avatar pics, signatures, post counts, etc.) and working flawlessly. The content is still accessible. And that's nice.

Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post
    Edit: The post in the old forum is from 2013 Just the join date is displayed with Jan 2020. I'd really love to download that giant map pack. And others as well if somebody knows a good site for map packs.
    I lost a good amount of content due to some disk error back in the days. My archive is limited and I cannot provide any maps or map packs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Edit: The post in the old forum is from 2013 Just the join date is displayed with Jan 2020. I'd really love to download that giant map pack. And others as well if somebody knows a good site for map packs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    https://forums.epicgames.com/forums/...l-Tournament-3
    https://utforums.epicgames.com/

Both are not forwarding to an accessible forum of the old games (UT2004, UT3, GearsOfWar, etc.). By the time the forums got hacked, both forums (this one and the older one) went offline and the older one hasn't been updated. Flak said, they are going to be moved.
    Hi Rattlesnake

Long time no see in the game! You were always an inspiration!

Interesting to read about the old forum and this forum here being hacked.

As for this forum I still can't login. But if I make the detour via just www.epicgames.com I can log in there and then I am also logged in here.

But concerning the old forum: I don't know how to log in there!! The detour trick does not work! Any hint?

Interesting enough there is a new post in the old forum, from this year: https://forums.epicgames.com/unreal-...rfare-map-pack

The link of the map pack I really want is not working and I can not create post. Help is much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
    Found it on a reply in the steam forums.

You can delete the username and recreate it.

You can now delete accounts: To do so, follow these steps:
    1: Click the 'Create Profile' button on the login menu (need to logout from the main menu if currently logged in)
    2: In the Create Profile menu, type the name of the account you want to delete, put in anything for the password (e.g. '1'), and for the email, type 'DeleteAccount'
    3: When you try to create the profile, if it successfully deleted the account it will tell you profile creation was successful, then it will attempt to log you in, and this will fail (which is normal, since the account is now deleted).
    If there was an error, such as an account that does not exist, the create profile menu will tell you that the username is invalid.

This will verify your cd-key behind the scene so it is not exploitable.
    Cool!

Amazing that there is always new stuff to learn about UT3 even after 20'000 hours of playtime

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgot password and I’m trying to do 2fa but I don’t know my current password

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I forgot my password

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you change my password to grado13

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont now the password or the email

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I forgot my email to my account but I know the name and password just not the email

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgotten my password to my epic games account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have forgot my password to my epic games account. I know my email address and my username. I would like if you were to send me the epic passcode to my Gmail account.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgot my password to my epic games account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, thanks. I'm gonna try this, see if it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Found it on a reply in the steam forums.

You can delete the username and recreate it.

You can now delete accounts: To do so, follow these steps:
    1: Click the 'Create Profile' button on the login menu (need to logout from the main menu if currently logged in)
    2: In the Create Profile menu, type the name of the account you want to delete, put in anything for the password (e.g. '1'), and for the email, type 'DeleteAccount'
    3: When you try to create the profile, if it successfully deleted the account it will tell you profile creation was successful, then it will attempt to log you in, and this will fail (which is normal, since the account is now deleted).
    If there was an error, such as an account that does not exist, the create profile menu will tell you that the username is invalid.

This will verify your cd-key behind the scene so it is not exploitable.
    Last edited by Bubbaxm2; 10-16-2016, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://forums.epicgames.com/forums/...l-Tournament-3
    https://utforums.epicgames.com/

Both are not forwarding to an accessible forum of the old games (UT2004, UT3, GearsOfWar, etc.). By the time the forums got hacked, both forums (this one and the older one) went offline and the older one hasn't been updated. Flak said, they are going to be moved.
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    They are all being moved to forums with the universal login. Closing this so people don't get confused.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X