Clear All

• replied
    Can you change my password to grado13

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont now the password or the email

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I forgot my email to my account but I know the name and password just not the email

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgotten my password to my epic games account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have forgot my password to my epic games account. I know my email address and my username. I would like if you were to send me the epic passcode to my Gmail account.
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgot my password to my epic games account

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, thanks. I'm gonna try this, see if it works.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Found it on a reply in the steam forums.

You can delete the username and recreate it.

You can now delete accounts: To do so, follow these steps:
    1: Click the 'Create Profile' button on the login menu (need to logout from the main menu if currently logged in)
    2: In the Create Profile menu, type the name of the account you want to delete, put in anything for the password (e.g. '1'), and for the email, type 'DeleteAccount'
    3: When you try to create the profile, if it successfully deleted the account it will tell you profile creation was successful, then it will attempt to log you in, and this will fail (which is normal, since the account is now deleted).
    If there was an error, such as an account that does not exist, the create profile menu will tell you that the username is invalid.

This will verify your cd-key behind the scene so it is not exploitable.
    Last edited by Bubbaxm2; 10-16-2016, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://forums.epicgames.com/forums/...l-Tournament-3
    https://utforums.epicgames.com/

Both are not forwarding to an accessible forum of the old games (UT2004, UT3, GearsOfWar, etc.). By the time the forums got hacked, both forums (this one and the older one) went offline and the older one hasn't been updated. Flak said, they are going to be moved.
    Originally posted by Flak View Post
    They are all being moved to forums with the universal login. Closing this so people don't get confused.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What was the web address to the old forum?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can reset the password IIRC. But that bit of information was on the old forum and any cached webpage isn't good enough for search/browse for it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I guess I will have to make a new one eventually. But can I reset my password to my old one? Is there a such option somewhere on this site? Do you know?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Might as well just create a new one anyway, so that you can play online. And then if you're able to reset your password on your old one, you can go back to it.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Forgot password to ingame account

Forgot password to ingame account

I can't log in to my account in the game. I got steam version of UT3 black edition with installed patch to play online, but I played last time a year ago and forgot my password. Is there a way to reset password to my ingame account? Or I have to create a new one?
Working...
X