UT3 Custom char Doom + Weapons beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    oh nice work. If in ut we have to. recover everything. From the mesh to the uv textures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    about that, you need to redo it, the mesh map is lopsided
    if you have the raw export files, please i'd love access.
    here is what i do with poop: I TURN IT INTO GOLD
    very last screenshot: IN UT99 (only needs anim script line added to actorx like all my other import WIP's)

.Click image for larger version  Name:	fesfsfsfsefd.png Views:	0 Size:	252.9 KB ID:	408174

original export below:

Click image for larger version  Name:	85142832_774017449773288_9090683781068619776_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.0 KB ID:	408175

Click image for larger version  Name:	ertertuyjee_o.png Views:	0 Size:	637.4 KB ID:	408176

and another, so you don't think i photoshopped it in...

Click image for larger version

Name:	85172758_774712859703747_5710585304126062592_o.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	408177
    Last edited by PAGOEJA; 02-09-2020, 03:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Okay I am a bit inactive in epic games.
    I am trying to reform the anim set tree of ut3. To polish animations. I feel that my mods are already very old trying 2013.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just looking at the mod file now, you're lucky, THE LOD is BEAUTIFUL
    i don't know how to do ut3 mods though, so you'll have to rebuild it from my mod (it will be super easy)
    and it will look 10x more beautiful. wow thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i sent a pm asking for the download link, to my surprise it's on the start of your post. thanks, i'll post my results soon
    you'll get full credit for the export, i'll merely be taking credit for the unreal engine 1 importation/touchups.
    sole mod rights are yours. i'll be in touch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you're a good man.
    if the info is still in the anim files,
    i believe i can clean up the lod for you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    okay, can you take it
    no problem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Skaa3z may i borrow your doom model for an import test to unreal engine 1.xx?
    below is my first real good import into ut99, using a ut2004 export.

i think i can do better, so i'll be doing more, (ue3/udk and ue4)
    not just 2k3/2k4 stuff for ue 1.xx in the future.
    (*i'll be updating the engine and redoing the entirety of ut99)

i'm just using materials for the learning process, after all, "practice makes perfect".

UE2 ABERIU's IMPORT__________________________________________________________________________________________UE1 (my import, all belongs to ABERIU)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	fafsasaafsafa.png Views:	0 Size:	411.6 KB ID:	407532
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PAGOEJA; 12-06-2019, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It is not a mutator. It is an addition of weapons. As the photo demo. You have to activate the "replace weapons" mutator and look for the weapons you want to replace with those of UT3.

In the mutator configurator

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The mutator is not showing up in my mutator list. can you tell me what im doing wrong? i installed the file correctly but they arn't showing up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DL Beta2 Ready to test

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The railgun of champion was added and the pose of the railgun "q2 radiator" is corrected.

Weapons that are added. Railgun - Q2 Super Shotgun - Q4 Nail Gun - Q1 Super Nailgun - Q4 Rifle

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3xQCxDMWP.jpg Views:	1 Size:	404.7 KB ID:	406095

Click image for larger version  Name:	QChampWp.jpg Views:	1 Size:	209.9 KB ID:	406096

I'm also studying. The programming and animation of the central line.
    But from what I see in ut3. It can not be re-edited. Which I have to create 0 the animation with the original bones of iron arms in 3d max 2010 and it's a bit tedious. But theoretically it has to be equal to the borderlands iron 1. In the secondary aim.

Click image for larger version  Name:	QChampWpRif.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.0 KB ID:	406097

Last edited by Skaa3z; 07-18-2019, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Skaa3z, Waiting with interest.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh thanks for the compliment. If I have to adjust the mod. I'm working on an update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love this mod. Would it be possible to also port the Quake Champions super nailgun (the default blue colored model) ? I would love to have that in UT3. Thanks !

Attached Files
    Last edited by Strelok_84; 06-28-2019, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X