No announcement yet.

UT3 Custom char Doom + Weapons News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know i've saw you use my actorx symbol inside your mods skaa3z, my exact design of it.

that and you seem to like to stalk me and take ideas of mine for upcoming content, you can kindly FK OFF.

Comment

I don't remember using a logo. Someone's. Simply the UnrealXActor was the same logo as UDN. Although that page is more than dead referring to a real engine 1 2 and 3. and I took it in 2011

I'm still very upset. With epic. I leave the community of ut thrown. And we will see a ue5. That surely ue4. You will have the same destiny as udk. A happy ending.

As for the mods. I already told you I have many ideas. But this takes time. I feel like something is missing. I am trying to compress data, simplify it and make it flashy. The event.

NOTE : In demo ivdeo texture " Foor2b " texture and material " Wild Psyduck " TKBS.

Then make a forge.
      Last edited by Skaa3z; 05-22-2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

12:20 - "bFloor2". That is most definately my Texture, infact it is the exact same, including material.

Umm thanks for claiming it as ur own?
        Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

TKBS It turns out that I saw this texture in toxikk and the same but in 4 dimensions in mirror edge catalyst.
          But it does not matter this is only a demo. I'm going to change it. So as not to have problems in the long run.

then toxikk also took on that texture.

Sorry if I offended you. Since I can't modify the video. I have withdrawn it. But at least I know who the other texture is.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sin título.jpg Views:	0 Size:	332.9 KB ID:	409705

I already made mine. So you don't have a problem.
          I made it to your reference. Because I liked the tone of the combined asphalt to the white tile.

I give credit to the ut3 community.

Last edited by Skaa3z; 05-22-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

The virus issue. What if an update is coming soon. Add more violence to the game.

weapons

cooming zoon updatess

Comment

New DLL ready

Comment

BFG doesn't do a lot of damage to a boss but other than that it is a great addition and I like it really much! A redeemer replacement!

Comment

Working...
                X