UT3 Weapons pack UE4 and ohters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Weapons pack UE4 and ohters

Eh the addmod ut4 for ut3 beta is ready ...

note check published/CookedPC ...

Your need remplase 15 weapons and list

1 Enforce Axon
    2 ShockRifle Linadri
    3 FPgunBall ( UE4 demo )
    4 Izanagi Sniper
    5 Pulse Rifle ( hightriser )
    6 Linadri flackcannon
    7 Ue4Lounch ( hightriser )
    8 FNC4000 orion
    9 STM1
    10 RadianGun ( link gund and plasm )
    11 LiandriStinger
    12 Seburo C-26A
    13 Seburo C-30
    14 GHShotgun_S12 Shotgun duble barrer
    15 MRaptor50

Custom crosshair

Video demo:

DL: https://www.mediafire.com/?20nvt9wk2gv26s8
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skaa3z; 03-17-2017, 12:07 AM.

Downloading....

Thanks. ^รง^.

Comment

Holy s...! Holy s...! Now we'll check. Great, many thanks!
      ElenVaughan

Comment

Checked. All is well. There are small defects. Smoke from some weapons is rejected incorrectly - black squares. In the rest all was pleasant. Very good work. I would also like UT4 RocketLauncher!
        ElenVaughan

Comment

It's a provisional beta. If as I update the models I will assemble the others. But UT4 alpha goes very slow . Anyway. My biggest time is in the ut halo project.

Thanx for test.

Comment

Out of nowhere! Cheers Skaa3z!
            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Sorry that I ask in this section. Maybe someone has a model of Chun Li (Street Fighter) for UT3? At the old forum there was a post from jaggedpuffy, but there is no link. If someone has a link.
              ElenVaughan

Comment

Your weapons have a good feeling, in particular :

Izanagi Sniper, LiandriStinger, RadianGun, SMG Minigun

I think that ShockRifle Linadri is slightly too slow, I think that to increase the cadence would be better, and especially to reduce the minimal distance of the combo core shock...

The GHShotgun_S12 One Shoot a great distance away, why not.... but it is hard to avoid.

We are for a time when we graphics board can support voucher visual effect without getting tired. Thank you that pleases to see this game being illuminated, without crashing, and with a perfect fluidity.

Thanks

Comment

Amazing! Your work is great. Spark effect is beautiful.
                  The appearance of the weapons is very cool. I am looking forward to the next update.
                  If I suggest a request, I want more difference in actual usage between default weapons.
                  Sorry about my poor English.

Comment

ElenVaughanthe model of Chun Li (Street Fighter) for UT3. It is lost, with the fall of the forum and the link died long ago. But I can hear another later were street tight and doa5

Comment

Have you been? I wonder where? Thanks for the info.
                      ElenVaughan

Comment

If I am going to upgrade apoco add mods. But for now halo has priorities.

Simple gameplay deck 16 - running weapons

I am also building a deck with other textures and graphic section

The project UT3 pack art map...

Comment

I tested the weapons and one of my biggest problems is the Balancing for vehicles. You shouldn't have to waste all your ammo to take down one vehicle. When you shoot the tank with a weapon it shouldn't cause the tank to flip upside down. (due to momentum set to high) For fast fun game play the Vehicle modifiers should be set very balanced. The guys over at Hedsteem had this down to a science, it worked great and was so much fun!
                          Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

I understand, you want the mod to take a more professional style. But I do not work in a group. It's an indidual mod that I did what I could. Over time I'll improve, take it as a beta. But we all make mistakes and we continue to improve over time.

Comment

No I do understand! Its not so much as Professional as it is Balenced. Also I think the fact that you test and designed these weapons for DM or TDM So when put into a VCTF game type they play differently.
                              Let me know if you need any help or info. I've built several weapons for UT3 myself and have access to much info. We communicate mostly on TeamSpeak. ts3server://megaunreal.com
                              Last edited by Megasporwic; 03-20-2017, 01:53 PM.
                              Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X