Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Weapons UT4ue4

Used Mutator Remplase weapons

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3 2017-11-07 14-19-14-05.jpg Views:	1 Size:	86.1 KB ID:	394563

Demo

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/file/39d1ci..._2017_Nov8.rar ( size 533Mb compress)

Fix U script: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hct5fs...ix_UT4W_UC.rar
    Last edited by Skaa3z; 04-19-2018, 01:16 AM.

Thank you!
    ElenVaughan

Comment

Well I hope this lasts a while. To make an update with the 2 missing weapons, for when the impact hammer (does not have) and correct the gamma of the radian gun. But surely changes the way to play ut3. It will be necessary to adapt maps to remember ut99. With improvements in the models. n.n ups talk about more. Like other games it has retro content feeding. I like ut3. And every day I'm improving the decree of the levels. UT3 for architecture. So I'm going to use these weapons for something else.

Comment

Great work Skaa3z!! Thanks for your dedication...can't wait to give this a try!

Good job!
        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Good work. I, however, slightly remade for myself (removed the effects of sparks), but in general everything is fine. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you, if with time I am improving the package.

Comment

I will give this a try also. Looking good. I especially like the new Stinger model(Liandri Stinger). That is the model UT4 should have for its Stinger Minigun.

Comment

Thanx, I like the adaptation in ut3.

Comment

Skaa3z does the colour change in FNC5000 weapon mean anything like when it goes from white to blue to red or is it just to make it look nice. Just curious. Also what does FNC and FP stand for in the guns?

Comment

FP (is the basic weapon of UE4 demo) that shoots some yellow balls and the FNC are experimental weapons as I study the ue3 more thoroughly

Comment

I noticed someone said in this topic earlier that the weapons haven't been modified to do enough damage on vehicles yet. Have you had time to change that yet or intend on fixing it? Otherwise I might try and fix it myself when I get the time.

Comment

Lately I am in others, modes, making models for maps. it is likely that this mod has an update, but not for now.

Comment

Skaa3z I need some help as Flackcannon and stringer have the same button and i cant switch between them using the no. keys

Comment

ok i'm going to review it, Fix uc

key 6 flak cannon
                            key 7 linadri stinger

Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/file/hct5fs...ix_UT4W_UC.rar

Comment

Well, it was evident that the pack of weapons for ut 3. It lacks more time. Some progress, I do not know what happens with ut alpha. But I think these weapons give it a classic touch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UT3UE4.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	551.2 KB
ID:	400287

Demo

Comment

Working...
                              X