UT3 MolochX maps previews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e1vp
    I do these videos for people who doesn't have Unreal Tournament 3 or quit it long ago and doesn't want to come back and for people who thinks that UT3 was bad. Also I do it for myself personally. All credits to Michail 'Moloch' Levchinko. He doesn't have time to make advertising videos.
    Sure, cool. But that doesn't change what I said and a nice looking map doesn't change the entire game; many people didn't like UT3 for reasons other than the quality of the maps.

Anyhow, I don't watch the vids simply because I would rather wait and discover Moloch's work myself and not have the surprise ruined. Just a spoiler alert, that's all.
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

This version of the map no longer exists. This was the first version.

Comment

Hello, MolochX! Could you please release this version of Erebus? CTF-Erebus maybe? This ice planet looks stunning and sinister at the same time.
        Last edited by e1vp; 03-06-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Hello, e1vp! I'm sorry, but I do not have this version. I destroyed it.

P.S. Carbon, what kind of map do you have on the screenshot?

Last edited by MolochX; 03-06-2018, 09:53 AM.

Comment

DM-The Audio Royalle by Kazeo Hin. (75MB zipped)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cgv9vnls8w...yalle.zip?dl=0
            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Carbon, thank you! I did not have this map.

Comment

Several maps have been added to the playlist. CTF-Tantra_Multiversum (Moloch Pack 5) is among them (my favorite one).
                Last edited by e1vp; 07-07-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

E1vp, thanks for your work!

Comment

Comment

MolochX, you are welcome! Appreciate your creative activity very much.

Looking forward to your upcoming new pack.
                      I have some ideas for your new maps:
                      1. A flying machine or a spaceship above a planet with Egyptian pyramids on it. You still don't have any Egypt-styled map as far as I know.
                      2. A spaceship inside a human cell or an alien cell. Like in the movie "Fantastic Voyage" or do you remember "Innerspace" (1987)? Let's explore microcosmos.
                      3. A spaceship inside Lemarchand's box (Hellraiser box)
                      4. A quality remake of your map DM-Megalodon. You almost don't have underwater maps.
                      5. A spaceship that stuck deep into glacier on icy planet.
                      6. You have a great novel "Christcrusher' and you have some maps that accompany this novel. These maps are old and bad... to be honest but I feel a great potential in them. Could you make a solid remake (just one map)?
                      7. Do you remember the stock UT3 map DM-Gateway? It has 3 different planet locations tied together by portals. What if make map with 3 completely different dimensions tied by portals.
                      8. There is a map DM-DiRenzo_TitanVR in (UT3 Longest Yard Pack Part8) environment in this map changes constantly looping. I mean the stage remains the same but environment doesn't. Check it. I highly recommend you check all UT3 Longest Yard Packs - there are some cool ideas there.
                      9. Fight of bio-mechanical titans.
                      10. I expect at least 1 map from you which is as dark, filthy, cruel and crazy as CTF-Tantra_Multiversum.
                      11. And I expect at least 1 map from you which is kind, bright and beautiful I really like CTF-ShangriLa wich is look so much better than stock DM-ShangriLa.

I hope you implement some ideas from my wish list Give us more Lovecraft.
                      I'm about to finish walkthrough of you previous works. My computer gives me some errors and I'm not sure if I will be able to finish all your maps
                      Best regards!
                      Last edited by e1vp; 03-20-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Hello, e1vp !
                        Some of your ideas I liked. I thought about it.
                        1.Egypt is not my topic, sorry. I prefer the more ancient things. In addition, Egypt will inevitably point to UT 2004.
                        2. Microcosm, it's interesting, (especially the quantum world), but I do not yet imagine how to do this.
                        3. The idea with the box and the ship is good. The ship itself could have acted as the opening gate of a structure implicated in the mythology of Barker.
                        4. I hope to make a submarine map. It's a good idea.
                        5. At me the idea of the broken ship which faded in a ground flashed. It seems like a disaster, which happened a long time ago.
                        6. Have you read this book? It's amazing ... The old Christcrusher maps are really bad. I have long been thinking of making them different. It is very likely that I will do so. And in the near future. This is a priority. It's bound to be. Christcrusher is my first card and I will certainly return to her soon.
                        7. So you can do. This is more relevant to the structure of the map than to the topic.
                        8. Oh! I do not have this package. I now found it and downloaded it. later I will see it necessarily.
                        9. Biomechanical titans. Great idea. Took note.
                        10. I love dark, universal matter. And such realities are always top priority for me. Such will be by all means. But I still have not figured out how to implement it. Any ideas? What could it be?
                        11. I love this Japanese fantasy style. But to make such a map from scratch is very long. It's a lot of work with the landscape and the atmosphere. I would, but I do not have much time.
                        12. Lovecraft will always be important and maps related to it will also appear.
                        At the moment, the maps are ready:
                        DM – Biomechanical Larva
                        CTF- Biomechanical Larva
                        BR- Bloodyhazard ( Epic Map Reconstruct)
                        DM- Moloch XE
                        CTF – Moloch FE
                        DM- Air Future ( Keeper Of the Skycity -2)
                        DM – Hellraiser Mechanics.
                        I'm thinking of doing a Hyperblast reconstruction. Another kind and environment.
                        Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Hi MolochX! I've got some things to add.
                          1. Have you played map VCTF-RumplesRacewayTwisted ? This map has active hurricane on it. I'd like you to have a look at it.
                          2. I think you are familiar with mapper Remus and his best map DM-RB-1on1-Gray_Matter. If not - check it. Outstanding work.
                          3. I forgot to mention your map DM-New_Moloch. Visually this spaceship is great but this map is so unpolished and too big to enjoy it. May we get a remake?
                          4. No chances for Egyptian pyramids? Maybe Mesoamerican pyramids? Or planet spangled with strange ideal geometrical figures. Remember "2001: A Space Odyssey" (1968) by Stanley Kubrick and movie "Cube" (1997) by Vincenzo Natali?
                          5. Idea: a map connected with time travelling. Big spaceship above medieval castles or smth like that.
                          6. I haven't read "Christcrusher" novel completely, I just went through some chapters and I'd say it is very well written. I feel you put great effort into this work.

PS. I'll send you some art works for inspiration in private message.
                          Last edited by e1vp; 03-21-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Hello, e1vp!
                            I answer here, because in personal messages I'm constantly confused.
                            Yes, I know Behemoth. All. Style White House to me it is not familiar.
                            Thank you for the link. I downloaded and look in the evening.
                            Gnostemane is not mine - definitely.
                            About the book. I'm just now busy with this and considering different options. Concretely, I noticed that people do not like long novels. Stories, apparently, preferable. Lovecraft once realized this.
                            I do not really like postmodern. More precisely - I'm very selective. I like the style of Silent Hill and not released a remake of Hellraiser (Hellraiser: Origins).The Hellraiser Mechanics map is partly inspired by this art.
                            1.Yes, I saw this map (VCTF-RumplesRacewayTwisted). Hurricane made excellent! This is an interesting point.
                            2.I have Remus's maps. They are wonderful! It is a pity that he no longer makes maps.
                            3.You already got a remake! This is my new map is a remake ( DM- Moloch XE. CTF- Moloch_FE). It's just not published yet. Will go into the next package.
                            4-5. I do not know. There are many ideas, but it takes time to realize it. The pyramids of Rlyeh?
                            6. I could do it much better now. I wrote this book a long time ago, about 15 years ago. And only now I am ready to return to this activity.

I watched. There are some very good pictures. Especially fractals and pyramids, as well as several atmospheric landscapes. Thank you.

But it is not easy to implement.
                            Last edited by MolochX; 03-22-2018, 03:37 AM.

Comment

It's time for Bombing Run! A few Bombing Run maps have been added to the playlist.
                              Last edited by e1vp; 07-07-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Oh, I liked the horse on the second screen. Question to the author of the map - can I ride this horse on the map?

Comment

Working...
                                X