No announcement yet.

UT3 MolochX maps previews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Explorer 2.0? Nicely done! MolochX, check the message. I gave you a link to some really cool source of free ambient music. Maybe if I have time I'll send you a pack of creepy, original tracks.
    Last edited by e1vp; 06-21-2018, 09:29 AM.

Comment

This is a much more complicated map than Alien Explorer. I spent 4 months on this map and it is very detailed.

Comment

Moloch, I'm so happy that you didn't walk away from UT3. These forthcoming maps look absolutely inspired. Take your time, but hurry. Thanks.
        My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

The other day I will publish this map, because I do not know when the next one will be. Now I work on maps for a long time, I prefer a more detailed study, but it takes a long time.

Comment

MolochX, do we have a slightest chance to see your collaboration with other mappers? With Skaa3z for example.

Comment

e1vp, I do not know. It is hardly possible, because of different concepts. I think it's good that everyone does something different. I do not have time to figure out my own maps. Unfortunately, all this is a rather tedious and lengthy process. I've just remastered 3 old maps (Christrusher) and now I think to remodel thoroughly something else.

Comment

I don't know how this new Christrusher will look like, but I hope it won't have that tedious layout like it was in the original Christrusher maps. I thought you would do it close to DM-MLH-Christcrusher_Original combined with DM-Rlyeh and DM-Forbidden_World but more complex and good looking and sounding. Like a big, abandoned, collapsing, unholy cathedral in open area. Anyway you are a pro. Looking forward to your works.
                As for your old maps I really like the atmosphere of DM-Hyperneros (not Laniakea). That big Death Star.
                Also DM-Xenomania, DM-Xeno, DM-The_Dark_Goddess_Unreal. That oldschool feeling of Quake 3, open space battle arena. CTF-Aria_Galactica can be put here. Maybe a huge mixed version of these?
                CTF-HyperionJungle and CTF-Predator combined. Spaceship in the alien jungle.
                DM-Megalodon remastered. A big submarine approaching underwater temple.
                DM-Currupt with its postmodern look. But you already have postmodern that is DM-Currum_De_Nodenti and DM-Cyberfuturism.
                Or something completely brutal like BR-Hammer_Of_God and DM-Bulletdozer
                Well I have no idea what it will be. It's up to you. I'm just giving clues.
                Last edited by e1vp; 06-25-2018, 05:40 PM.

Comment

This is now called Temple Of Demigod.I reduced the territory by 2 times. I made Temple of Of Demigod, ToD Future and ToD Precuror. And I will not do DM - Tormentor Of Angels, because it's boring. Perhaps I will (restore) the first map that no one has ever seen. There is now a pretty vigorous gameplay. Honestly, I did not really want to do them, I did 20-30 minutes a day.I did not have a goal to devote a lot of time to this.
                  Dark Goddess Unreal is a very funny map. It's so pathetic, I probably will not make such maps now. This amusing unreal pathos. CTF-HyperionJungle and CTF-Predator combined. This, perhaps, is the most correct idea. I'm thinking of focusing on dark surrealistic maps. The most basic problem is the background. Unearthly landscapes. I do not want to make a banal natural background. In addition, it eats a lot of resources.It is very likely that there will be a map connected with the water. Maybe I'll put the Explorer in the water. New Explorer.
                  P.S. Once I had a CTF version of Hyperneros, but I ate it.
                  Last edited by MolochX; 06-25-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

By the way I will also repeat my previous requests just in case.
                    Fight of bio-mechanical titans. CTF-ProgressorMagnus
                    CTF-Tantra_Multiversum and DM-Deck_Hyperborea combined. DM-Deck_Hyperborea surrounded by dark slime balls, bloody or lava balls and icy balls and fractals (3 variants). DM/CTF/BR-ApexStratum
                    Last edited by e1vp; 06-25-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

Now all released Moloch works have full HD 1920×1080 screenshots with no HUD. The screenshots were taken with Bandicam in JPG-high quality format. You can use them as wallpapers. Here are the links:
                        https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_K...spTFkk0byttQfi

alternative link:
                        https://mega.nz/#!nps33Ygb!W8oWzWKBD...h0xmg_Qh_ZRnwA
                        Last edited by e1vp; 11-16-2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X