UT3 MolochX maps previews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Video 3 is no longer relevant. In the spring I did the latest version. These were the last maps I made.

Last edited by MolochX; 07-19-2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

http://www.mediafire.com/file/agikjj.../Maps.rar/file

This is a link if someone is interested. It's funny that I finished where I started.

Comment

Yo MolochX,

Of course, we are interested. Accidentally, I replayed your old Christcrusher maps yesterday after a long UT 3 break.
          As for new ones, the forest in DM-Christcrusher_TormentorOfAngels_RE2019 is so soothing. I wish we had more forest maps from you.
          Special thanks for DM-Creator. I think this has been one of your best maps so far. Music by Dronny Darko fits perfectly. This map is something similar to the quality of DM-Moloch_XE.
          If it were more variations of Creator! Ehhh.
          I was eager to see some new maps and knew it would happen. I don't know why I though that there would be a death Liandri train map in this pack...
          Thank you! DM-Creator is outstanding.

P.S. I did not notice at first that the floating debris that Creator sucks inside for recycling actually consists of human bodies.
          Last edited by e1vp; 07-19-2019, 08:15 AM.

Comment

e1vp, Thank you for your attention to my modest activities in this game.

Comment

These are just pictures - not a map (I no longer make maps, at least not for publication). This can be an illustration, for example, to some story.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X