No announcement yet.

UT3 Mod Hyperdimension Neptunia Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Skaa3z! Do you know Death Warrant: Monster Mash 3-Invasion RPG server for Unreal Tournament 3?
    https://www.gametracker.com/server_i...0.49.223:7777/
    I think they have their own modified Invasion mutator. Had a lot of fun there.
    Are you going to remake RTB invasion mutator for better solo experience?

That server. Not my vid
    Last edited by e1vp; 05-05-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Hi, I am a big fan of that mod. His custom invasion MOD is great.
      There are many kinds of monsters.
      Monsters of Galtanor's Invasion and UT3 Invasion also appear.
      In addition, other monsters also appear.

The only regrettable point is that this great mod is dedicated to his server only.
      This has not been published as MOD on the Internet yet.

I can not play comfortably because I have a high ping to his server across the pacific ocean.
      If he release this MOD on this forum, the world will be peaceful.
      Sorry about my poor English.

Comment

I just got the UC (code) ahce about 1 year. And leave it saved for later use. It's an editing (mutator) that activates. Which this is offline. As for the monsters. They are from Neptunia. Also some liandri bots that match the bot Mech of gear of war 1. The problem is that the mutator, does not recognize the voice command (only works the base sound 2 pain, jump, movement) the mockery of the bot "pawn" it is by default iron guard, and I think the problem is that it is a slave to the mod family of Custom char. Maybe that's why the mod
        "mutador" stopped updating in 2016.

Code sources: https://code.google.com/archive/p/rb...default/source

Custom table UC " RBTTCustomMonster_Data.uc " extent

Parts(0)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="SkullCrabPKG2.SkullCrabA",PartID="SkullCrab",FamilyID="SkullCrab") / need remplase for ?
        Parts(1)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish")
        Parts(2)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="KrallSkeleton",FamilyID="KrallSkeleton")
        Parts(3)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_MiningBot.Mesh.SK_CH_MiningBot",PartID="MiningRobot",FamilyID="MiningRobot")
        Parts(4)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot",FamilyID="WeldingRobot")
        Parts(5)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSpiderPackage.Mesh.Spider",PartID="Spider",FamilyID="Spider")
        Parts(6)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="ScarySkull",FamilyID="ScarySkull")
        Parts(7)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSlime.RBTTSlime",PartID="Slime",FamilyID="Slime")
        Parts(8)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="MikuAC.Mesh.Miku_EskeletoTip",FamilyID="MikuMonster") / Test pysicals
        Parts(9)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="borderlands.Scrapy",FamilyID="Scrapy")
        Parts(10)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.CorrosionBot",FamilyID="Corrosion")
        Parts(11)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.OxionBot",FamilyID="Oxion")
        Parts(12)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.YshtisBot",FamilyID="Yshtis")
        Parts(13)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBot",FamilyID="Xan")
        Parts(14)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBotboss",FamilyID="Xanboss")
        Parts(15)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo")
        Parts(16)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo2")
        Parts(17)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Clyde",FamilyID="Clyde")
        Parts(18)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.ClydeSmall",FamilyID="Clyde2")
        Parts(19)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot2",FamilyID="WeldingRobot2")
        Parts(20)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot3",FamilyID="WeldingRobot3")
        Parts(21)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot4",FamilyID="WeldingRobot4")
        Parts(22)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Bit",PartID="Bit",FamilyID="Bit")
        Parts(23)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Cat",PartID="Cat",FamilyID="Cat")
        Parts(24)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCPup",PartID="DK",FamilyID="DK") / Titan monster 8500 Health
        Parts(25)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCgreen",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")
        Parts(26)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCblack",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")

Ivasion map neptunia

Click image for larger version

Name:	HyperdimensionNeptuniaCityTown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	399785

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	UT3Test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	399895

Work in progress

Comment

Looking good as always Skaa3z! Looking forward to playing!
            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

As wrote above. Gj, keep it up

Comment

Working...
              X