UT3 Mod Hyperdimension Neptunia Invasion / BSP Maps PreBeta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Mod Hyperdimension Neptunia Invasion / BSP Maps PreBeta

in 2016. Among the materials and the adaptation to mod vocaloid, but especially the use of their original JPN voices. It gives you an attraction. So recuest and original work idea.

Minimum support

CPU Singler or dual core 2.0ghz
    Nvidia or equivalent GT6200 512mb ram
    Ram 2GB
    Hadr disck: 1GB ( pre alpha )
    Full : 3.6GB

Go!

Click image for larger version  Name:	nep3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.4 KB ID:	397846

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3Neptunia.jpg Views:	1 Size:	448.1 KB ID:	400494
    ----------------------------- 2018 -------------------- New
    UT3/UT4Weapons DL : http://www.mediafire.com/file/3x9ro4zmnii65ln/sk3_UT3WeaponsUT4_U4_2018.rar/file

Nep nep is adapted to ut3

----------------------------- 2018 --------------------

14/06/2018

UT3 2.1 or black edition DL Beta 2: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzkd6l...ia+Beta+v2.rar New

neptune + HHD
    noire + HHD
    Vert + HDD
    Blanc + HHD
    Dengekiko + HDD
    ----------------
    Work candidates

-------------- Mutator RTT Neptunia Invasion " Team mach " ------------ 22/08/2018

Work Team Mach type: Max 120 pawns

Invasion Neptunia PreBeta: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0osctj...iaInvasion.rar New

Note: ( copy backup to remplaze RTInvasion.u ) It is not the final edition. so it can be modified later
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ut3_rrtbinvasion_dogoo_neptunia.jpg Views:	2 Size:	181.1 KB ID:	402176

Maps neptunia 15/12/2018:

neptunia

DM-Crystalcave
    DM-Cybertunel
    DM-Enred
    DM-Blocks
    DM-NepArena
    DM-Celestia
    DM-Coral
    DM-Garden
    DM-GardenRoom
    CTF DM-Hexaworld
    DM-NeptuniaCityTown
    DM-Planeptune
    DM-Runis
    DM-Stadium
    DM-Stage
    DM-Techlab
    DM-TerminalStation
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/46w61d7c57w3k/UT3NEP

-------------------- Tutorials List ----------- take time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otfurVMblRw&t=1s
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skaa3z; 12-22-2018, 01:25 AM.

Good stuff, as always Skaa3z. Thanks for sharing!
    My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Yeah Skaa3z - but you still didnt port the FO3
      ghouls yet wether to UT3 not 2k4 - please!
      GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Thanks - btw. something im actually missing in most UT games
        are the dwarves like those in warhammer - we mostly have any imaginable
        - dragons ect. but no dwarfes. Maybe a interesting idea for new heroes.
        GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Thanks !

^_^.

Comment

Then you could make them original size
            and play abit with drawscale or maybe not?
            GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Anyways - thanks for your very special support - im sure not few peoples
              hold their UT3 over any other also mostly becuase of you greatest mods!
              Btw - i thought you could be interested about this trick for skinmaking -
              believe it or not but any images divided pixelation by exactly 2 scale
              get increased sharpness automatically and in Gimp you can
              easily type /2 under imagescaling.

P.S.:
              Im of course also having some of your manga babes collected
              and my favourite of all remain the armorished ones - thanks.
              Last edited by Kaal979; 03-17-2018, 11:11 AM.
              GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

In case you didnt know by the way - irfanview converts
                to 256 colours with one click - should though be applied only once .. .
                GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Im always keeping an eye on my assorted and tested UT3 collection
                  which has stuffs unseen in any other games - only my laptops up now
                  dont allow actually playing with them. My favorite stuffs are those
                  hilariousish UT99 map remakes and of course Toons(!) - the craziest toons
                  and monsters to ever being seen in a 3d shooter.

P.S.: Though im also dreaming of a coolish Doomguys vs Locust
                  on WAR-Face30000 scenario - surely someday in the future.
                  GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

Hey, Skaa3z! Do you know Death Warrant: Monster Mash 3-Invasion RPG server for Unreal Tournament 3?
                    https://www.gametracker.com/server_i...0.49.223:7777/
                    I think they have their own modified Invasion mutator. Had a lot of fun there.
                    Are you going to remake RTB invasion mutator for better solo experience?

That server. Not my vid
                    Last edited by e1vp; 05-05-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Hi, I am a big fan of that mod. His custom invasion MOD is great.
                      There are many kinds of monsters.
                      Monsters of Galtanor's Invasion and UT3 Invasion also appear.
                      In addition, other monsters also appear.

The only regrettable point is that this great mod is dedicated to his server only.
                      This has not been published as MOD on the Internet yet.

I can not play comfortably because I have a high ping to his server across the pacific ocean.
                      If he release this MOD on this forum, the world will be peaceful.
                      Sorry about my poor English.

Comment

I just got the UC (code) ahce about 1 year. And leave it saved for later use. It's an editing (mutator) that activates. Which this is offline. As for the monsters. They are from Neptunia. Also some liandri bots that match the bot Mech of gear of war 1. The problem is that the mutator, does not recognize the voice command (only works the base sound 2 pain, jump, movement) the mockery of the bot "pawn" it is by default iron guard, and I think the problem is that it is a slave to the mod family of Custom char. Maybe that's why the mod
                        "mutador" stopped updating in 2016.

Code sources: https://code.google.com/archive/p/rb...default/source

Custom table UC " RBTTCustomMonster_Data.uc " extent

Parts(0)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="SkullCrabPKG2.SkullCrabA",PartID="SkullCrab",FamilyID="SkullCrab") / need remplase for ?
                        Parts(1)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish")
                        Parts(2)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="KrallSkeleton",FamilyID="KrallSkeleton")
                        Parts(3)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_MiningBot.Mesh.SK_CH_MiningBot",PartID="MiningRobot",FamilyID="MiningRobot")
                        Parts(4)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot",FamilyID="WeldingRobot")
                        Parts(5)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSpiderPackage.Mesh.Spider",PartID="Spider",FamilyID="Spider")
                        Parts(6)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="ScarySkull",FamilyID="ScarySkull")
                        Parts(7)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSlime.RBTTSlime",PartID="Slime",FamilyID="Slime")
                        Parts(8)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="MikuAC.Mesh.Miku_EskeletoTip",FamilyID="MikuMonster") / Test pysicals
                        Parts(9)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="borderlands.Scrapy",FamilyID="Scrapy")
                        Parts(10)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.CorrosionBot",FamilyID="Corrosion")
                        Parts(11)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.OxionBot",FamilyID="Oxion")
                        Parts(12)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.YshtisBot",FamilyID="Yshtis")
                        Parts(13)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBot",FamilyID="Xan")
                        Parts(14)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBotboss",FamilyID="Xanboss")
                        Parts(15)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo")
                        Parts(16)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo2")
                        Parts(17)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Clyde",FamilyID="Clyde")
                        Parts(18)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.ClydeSmall",FamilyID="Clyde2")
                        Parts(19)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot2",FamilyID="WeldingRobot2")
                        Parts(20)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot3",FamilyID="WeldingRobot3")
                        Parts(21)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot4",FamilyID="WeldingRobot4")
                        Parts(22)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Bit",PartID="Bit",FamilyID="Bit")
                        Parts(23)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Cat",PartID="Cat",FamilyID="Cat")
                        Parts(24)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCPup",PartID="DK",FamilyID="DK") / Titan monster 8500 Health
                        Parts(25)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCgreen",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")
                        Parts(26)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCblack",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")

Ivasion map neptunia

Click image for larger version

Name:	HyperdimensionNeptuniaCityTown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	399785

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	UT3Test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	399895

Work in progress

Comment

Looking good as always Skaa3z! Looking forward to playing!
                            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

As wrote above. Gj, keep it up

Comment

Working...
                              X