No announcement yet.

UT3 Mod Hyperdimension Neptunia Invasion PreBeta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small update available " 2 more characters were added and the hair physics were repaired " I'm programming the planet neptunia maps.

Comment

Thank you for sharing Skaa3z, looks great!
      I've always had a passion for the iGaming world and now I have my own sports betting website - Sports Betting Day

Comment

I'm suspending this addon mod.

Comment

The right decision.You give Dead Or Alive 5 ! Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang. They are loved and known.

Comment

I'm suspending this addon mod.
            Hmmm....seems like a waste as it was coming along well. Any reason to do so?
            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Wow! It really makes me happy to know that people enjoy the Monster Mash III Invasion RPG server!! I've put so much time into it, but before the GameSpy incident, it had logged hundreds of thousands of hours of gameplay, and was up to the #2 server at one point. Aside from all the skills I learned, that really makes it worth it.

I've actually been working on the server a bit in the last few weeks! Since there are less players, I made waves 1-4 easier, and swapped out some of the monsters that were more glitchy. I didn't code it from scratch, I used BattleMode's RPG mod (he mad the one for 2k4 as well), RBTT Invasion by FakeTruth, added the Galtanor's and Fraeger's monsters, as well as a few others like Lucifer, Titan, and dinosaurs. It's a total of about 150 mods, many of which were combined into DW>RPG with help from ChocoCake, a fellow member of Death Warrant. Anyone who's tried to combine mods can imagine how much trial and error that took! It's even got the Portal Gun, Artifact pickups, and a lot more that can be triggered per map or per wave.

Now that I have fast Internet and a lot of storage, I'm able to shuffle things around, and will be making the full download of the server available. All you have to do is edit the config files to customize your own server. One thing you have to know is that for a map to play properly, it needs NavigationPoint -> PathNodes everywhere! Every 5-10' or so (I don't know what that is in Unreal units). Monsters spawn on path nodes. I'll also post any map that you send me on the server. If I don't answer here, email FrysAcidTest@gmail.com

I stream on Twitch when I'm working on Game Dev projects, hit me up with a follow if you'd like to get involved, and even come on Discord: https://twitch.tv/FrysAcidTest

For more info on the mods used, and a few more videos, check out my article here:

http://builderbrush.org/?p=9148
              BuilderBrush.org - Unreal Maps, Mods, Mutators, and More - @BuilderBrush Facebook
              Fry's Acid Test - Blog @FrysAcidTest - Facebook
              Death Warrant - Home of Monster Mash Invasion and Spam Vikings Onslaught

Comment

Well, the mutator is the base. RTinvasion. What I modified to adapt it to the neptunia monsters. a variety of 30 models approx. I have a flying puulpo of many tentacles and it is difficult to create the animtree, something stinging. But sure it will be fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ut3invaneptunia-dogoo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	401178

Name:	ut3invaneptunia-spidermech.jpg
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	401179

so make the most of the mutator. The problem is that this mutator is big. 1.2gb (I would almost say one game inside another). Monsters, sound, maps and neptunia characters.
                I am also making use of the borderlands postprocess.

I was wondering if there was any way to make the pawn. Attack closely with the animation (for example, an animated skeleton with an ax or sword or spear) that will corral you and then harm you as a hummer. But most shoot from afar. ( syle zombie )

Comment

Well, I for one don't care about the size. I'll happily host the download. Bring it on!
                  My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

Crazy and funny test. A peak of 92. As it would be, 90 enemies shooting plasma, energy balls and bio glob. in real time plus the reflection of the ground.

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3-20180710-21515607.jpg Views:	1 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	401308

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3-20180710-22071412.jpg Views:	1 Size:	211.1 KB ID:	401309

Comment

MolochX maybe in the future. DOA5LR is an interesting proposal. But the problem is how to focus the material. And more with the dark maps.

I'm thinking how to continue with the mod. But apparently I'm not the only one who thought about that franchise. while everyone climbs to fortnite io battle royale. A Chinese mod. Increase sales of Call of duty black ops 3 "Neptunia ops 3" . And neptunia on board in ut2004 in 2014. I could say that unreal tournament is failing. and it may end up like a paragon. it is very sad. but epic games. It is not so epic anymore. It loads all your franchises.

unreal 1 ( dead ) , try ( example doom, quake or serious sam, they remastered the old school.
                      jazzjack rabbit ( dead )
                      unreal tournament 2004/UT3 black edition ... ( dead )
                      Gear of war ( it stops being epic when you bought it microsoft )
                      bulletstorm ( it will end up as unreal 1 )
                      Paragoon ( dead )
                      UT4alpha ( incomplete )
                      RoboRecal VR ( )
                      fornite ( It's not bad game. But if it ends up as minecraft )

the battle royale. It is a passing fad. But a game like it was UT can last for years if it is kept cool.

I suspended the mod, because I am studying, analyzing the direction this will take. I like the variety and it is absurdly funny.
                      epic games was one of the games that took the mod to another level. and now it's being last. And the one who won the battle of the mod was call of duty black ops 3

epic games is not interested in an anime style at all. I'm just looking for the closest thing to pixar. ( overwach or tema forcess 2)

https://www.pcgamesn.com/Black-Ops-3-anime-mod

They won you epic games. And it was the call of duty . I will take a few days to see how to innovate.

and that reminds me that many ut college went to quake champions. why. mmm starts with F _ _ N _ _ E.
                      Last edited by Skaa3z; 08-24-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

I like anime figures in UT3!
                        Only the poor gals could wear more armors.
                        Maybe some could use parts of original charas?
                        GOod STUff HERe <<

Comment

I have many ideas, but little time to project them. IF I am studying some improvements in the armors.
                          This mod. Is something special. Since we have the full set, costumes, voices, sand maps and ... promises. As I said before, it's very fun. And crazy. And the variedad is wide.

New Deviantart acount,

Render external maps 3MB size http://fav.me/dcivemt

Render external maps 3MB size http://fav.me/dcjmrcr

Comment

added the alpha alpha invasion mode, see above on the first page.... kill a dogoo and clyde and spider and bits suvivor... Go up...

Comment

Been a time out, some advances

Name:	wmplayer-20181019-20263317.jpg
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	403333

Comment

Working...
                              X