No announcement yet.

UT3 Mod Hyperdimension Neptunia Invasion PreBeta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Skaa3z! Do you know Death Warrant: Monster Mash 3-Invasion RPG server for Unreal Tournament 3?
    https://www.gametracker.com/server_i...0.49.223:7777/
    I think they have their own modified Invasion mutator. Had a lot of fun there.
    Are you going to remake RTB invasion mutator for better solo experience?

That server. Not my vid
    Last edited by e1vp; 05-05-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Hi, I am a big fan of that mod. His custom invasion MOD is great.
      There are many kinds of monsters.
      Monsters of Galtanor's Invasion and UT3 Invasion also appear.
      In addition, other monsters also appear.

The only regrettable point is that this great mod is dedicated to his server only.
      This has not been published as MOD on the Internet yet.

I can not play comfortably because I have a high ping to his server across the pacific ocean.
      If he release this MOD on this forum, the world will be peaceful.
      Sorry about my poor English.

Comment

I just got the UC (code) ahce about 1 year. And leave it saved for later use. It's an editing (mutator) that activates. Which this is offline. As for the monsters. They are from Neptunia. Also some liandri bots that match the bot Mech of gear of war 1. The problem is that the mutator, does not recognize the voice command (only works the base sound 2 pain, jump, movement) the mockery of the bot "pawn" it is by default iron guard, and I think the problem is that it is a slave to the mod family of Custom char. Maybe that's why the mod
        "mutador" stopped updating in 2016.

Code sources: https://code.google.com/archive/p/rb...default/source

Custom table UC " RBTTCustomMonster_Data.uc " extent

Parts(0)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="SkullCrabPKG2.SkullCrabA",PartID="SkullCrab",FamilyID="SkullCrab") / need remplase for ?
        Parts(1)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish")
        Parts(2)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="KrallSkeleton",FamilyID="KrallSkeleton")
        Parts(3)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="CH_MiningBot.Mesh.SK_CH_MiningBot",PartID="MiningRobot",FamilyID="MiningRobot")
        Parts(4)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot",FamilyID="WeldingRobot")
        Parts(5)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSpiderPackage.Mesh.Spider",PartID="Spider",FamilyID="Spider")
        Parts(6)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="No finish",PartID="ScarySkull",FamilyID="ScarySkull")
        Parts(7)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RBTTSlime.RBTTSlime",PartID="Slime",FamilyID="Slime")
        Parts(8)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="MikuAC.Mesh.Miku_EskeletoTip",FamilyID="MikuMonster") / Test pysicals
        Parts(9)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="borderlands.Scrapy",FamilyID="Scrapy")
        Parts(10)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.CorrosionBot",FamilyID="Corrosion")
        Parts(11)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.OxionBot",FamilyID="Oxion")
        Parts(12)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.YshtisBot",FamilyID="Yshtis")
        Parts(13)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBot",FamilyID="Xan")
        Parts(14)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.XanBotboss",FamilyID="Xanboss")
        Parts(15)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo")
        Parts(16)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Dangoo",FamilyID="Dangoo2")
        Parts(17)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Clyde",FamilyID="Clyde")
        Parts(18)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.ClydeSmall",FamilyID="Clyde2")
        Parts(19)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot2",FamilyID="WeldingRobot2")
        Parts(20)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot3",FamilyID="WeldingRobot3")
        Parts(21)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="WeldingRobot.Mesh.SK_CH_WeldingRobot",PartID="WeldingRobot4",FamilyID="WeldingRobot4")
        Parts(22)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Bit",PartID="Bit",FamilyID="Bit")
        Parts(23)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.Cat",PartID="Cat",FamilyID="Cat")
        Parts(24)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCPup",PartID="DK",FamilyID="DK") / Titan monster 8500 Health
        Parts(25)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCgreen",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")
        Parts(26)=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="RTPawnLiandri.Mesh.DarkCblack",PartID="DK2",FamilyID="DK2")

Ivasion map neptunia

Click image for larger version

Name:	HyperdimensionNeptuniaCityTown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	315.0 KB
ID:	399785

Comment

Name:	UT3Test.jpg
Size:	326.2 KB
ID:	399895

Work in progress

Comment

Looking good as always Skaa3z! Looking forward to playing!
            My Unreal game collection. Unreal series screenshots (2560x1440)

Comment

As wrote above. Gj, keep it up

Comment

Small update available " 2 more characters were added and the hair physics were repaired " I'm programming the planet neptunia maps.

Comment

Thank you for sharing Skaa3z, looks great!
                  I've always had a passion for the iGaming world and now I have my own sports betting website - Sports Betting Day

Comment

I'm suspending this addon mod.

Comment

The right decision.You give Dead Or Alive 5 ! Kasumi, Ayane, Lei Fang. They are loved and known.

Comment

I'm suspending this addon mod.
                        Hmmm....seems like a waste as it was coming along well. Any reason to do so?

Comment

Wow! It really makes me happy to know that people enjoy the Monster Mash III Invasion RPG server!! I've put so much time into it, but before the GameSpy incident, it had logged hundreds of thousands of hours of gameplay, and was up to the #2 server at one point. Aside from all the skills I learned, that really makes it worth it.

I've actually been working on the server a bit in the last few weeks! Since there are less players, I made waves 1-4 easier, and swapped out some of the monsters that were more glitchy. I didn't code it from scratch, I used BattleMode's RPG mod (he mad the one for 2k4 as well), RBTT Invasion by FakeTruth, added the Galtanor's and Fraeger's monsters, as well as a few others like Lucifer, Titan, and dinosaurs. It's a total of about 150 mods, many of which were combined into DW>RPG with help from ChocoCake, a fellow member of Death Warrant. Anyone who's tried to combine mods can imagine how much trial and error that took! It's even got the Portal Gun, Artifact pickups, and a lot more that can be triggered per map or per wave.

Now that I have fast Internet and a lot of storage, I'm able to shuffle things around, and will be making the full download of the server available. All you have to do is edit the config files to customize your own server. One thing you have to know is that for a map to play properly, it needs NavigationPoint -> PathNodes everywhere! Every 5-10' or so (I don't know what that is in Unreal units). Monsters spawn on path nodes. I'll also post any map that you send me on the server. If I don't answer here, email FrysAcidTest@gmail.com

I stream on Twitch when I'm working on Game Dev projects, hit me up with a follow if you'd like to get involved, and even come on Discord: https://twitch.tv/FrysAcidTest

For more info on the mods used, and a few more videos, check out my article here:

http://builderbrush.org/?p=9148
                          BuilderBrush.org - Unreal Maps, Mods, Mutators, and More - @BuilderBrush Facebook
                          Fry's Acid Test - Blog @FrysAcidTest - Facebook
                          Death Warrant - Home of Monster Mash Invasion and Spam Vikings Onslaught

Comment

Well, the mutator is the base. RTinvasion. What I modified to adapt it to the neptunia monsters. a variety of 30 models approx. I have a flying puulpo of many tentacles and it is difficult to create the animtree, something stinging. But sure it will be fun.

Name:	ut3invaneptunia-dogoo.jpg
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	401178

Name:	ut3invaneptunia-spidermech.jpg
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	401179

so make the most of the mutator. The problem is that this mutator is big. 1.2gb (I would almost say one game inside another). Monsters, sound, maps and neptunia characters.
                            I am also making use of the borderlands postprocess.

I was wondering if there was any way to make the pawn. Attack closely with the animation (for example, an animated skeleton with an ax or sword or spear) that will corral you and then harm you as a hummer. But most shoot from afar. ( syle zombie )

Comment

Well, I for one don't care about the size. I'll happily host the download. Bring it on!

Comment

Crazy and funny test. A peak of 92. As it would be, 90 enemies shooting plasma, energy balls and bio glob. in real time plus the reflection of the ground.

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3-20180710-21515607.jpg Views:	1 Size:	208.5 KB ID:	401308

Click image for larger version  Name:	UT3-20180710-22071412.jpg Views:	1 Size:	211.1 KB ID:	401309

Comment

Working...
                                X