Unreal tournament 3 doesn't work!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal tournament 3 doesn't work!!

Hi man! 7 september 2019 I download Unreal Tournament 3 with payament from Steam, but this game doesn't work...
    When I click "PLAY" the game stats is "IN EXECUTION" and then five seconds crashes and don't open a crash log or crash window. Why?
    The Hardware is ok, because I have got : 8 GB RAM, 128 mb VRAM, Intel Core 5 7400k, 500W.
    Please Help me!! I wanted this game for a long time!

What video card are you using? You say 128mb vram? That's your likely problem. It sounds like your running intergrated graphics? FYI, a real video card is required to play this game. Additionally, if you want playable frame rates, you need a decent one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Warfare Matches. We play every Fri and Sat 12:00 Midnight to 03:00 AM, US East Coast Time, GMT -5 hrs, EPIC Warfare #2 or #3 or BGE Warfare server

My Gaming Rig - ASUS Z68, I7 2600K @4.6Ghz, 16Gb ram, GTX780Ti Ghz, ASUS VG248 @144Hz

The Intel core i7 2600K @ 4.6Ghz is still as fast or faster than all that came before or after. Except for the NEW i9-9900 and 9900k with 5.0Ghz stock freq.
    Weekly Warfare Matches. We play every Fri and Sat 12:00 Midnight to 04:00 AM, US East Coast Time, GMT -5 hrs, EPIC North America Warfare #2

Comment

Working...
    X