No announcement yet.

UPDATE - Master Server is Back Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can verify that this is happening to everyone. Game support should really be passed off to another entity if Epic doesn't want to supprt the game anymore, especially if its still being sold at 20 dollars on the steam store.
    Steam
    irc.globalgamers.net #galaxy #unrealtournament #ut4pugs
    UT Username - nvz
    gg! Galaxy Gaming Community

SPECS
    || Core i5-4670k @ 4.2 gHz || ASUS GTX 1070 4GB VRAM ||ASUS VG248QE ‑ 24in 144Hz || Random 54 inch TV || Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma || Keyboard - Microsoft Sindwinder X4 || Case - Cyberpower Titan X || 16 gb DDR3 RAM || Logitech g930 Wireless Surround sound Headset || Steelseries QCK heavy + Mouse pad ||

#PREALPHA

Comment

Doc Greystone, I am in US, and was able to access 91.190.121.45:7778. However, after a couple o minutes I was kicked out with the same error you mentioned, i.e., the duplicated login message.

Comment

I tried the same with 68.232.176.32:7777, which I believe is epic#2 WAR, and the very same happened: I was able to play for a few minutes and then was disconnected because of duplicated connection

Comment

A Managed Dedicated Server Solution for Everybody
          Seeking a Managed Dedicated Server Solution? Look no further than HostNoc as we bring an additional discounted deal up to 25% OFF for 3 Months. Use promo code CYBERMONDAY25.

https://hostnoc.com/managed-dedicated-servers/

Enterprise Level Dedicated Servers
          24/7 Technical Support
          Scalable Dedicated Servers
          Private IP and Secure Environment
          Stable Ping Monitoring

Comment

@ColdFlu:

Interesting that you are located in USA and also get the Duplicate Login Error. So it is not a Central Europe thing.

And yet some people are not affected, so I believe. They played on 91.190.121.45:7778 and each time I got disconnected they were still there.
            And frequently goinig titan, which indicates that their titan-o-meter did not get reseted to zero by disconnecting.

Comment

Originally posted by nvz View Post
              I can verify that this is happening to everyone. Game support should really be passed off to another entity if Epic doesn't want to supprt the game anymore, especially if its still being sold at 20 dollars on the steam store.
              I AM REALLY WONDERING ALSO MYSELF WHY NO ADMIN AND NOT ONE SINGLE EPIC EMPLOYEE FEELS OBLIGATED TO SOLVE THE LOGIN-/MASTER-SERVER PROBLEMS??!?

THE LAST LOGIN- RESP. MASTER-SERVER PROBLEM EXISTED UNRESOLVED FOR EXACTLY TWO YEARS (SINCE NOVEMBER) ANDNOW GOT SWAPPED WITH NEW LOGIN- RESP. MASTER-SERVER PROBLEMS - WHICH ALREADY PERSIST SINCE OVER A FULL WEEK.

There is no support and no address which we can contact and obviously EPIC staff in this forum care less about these problems, than about what comes out of the south end of a horse which is looking north (!)

Comment

Flak is on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post
                  @ColdFlu:

And yet some people are not affected, so I believe. They played on 91.190.121.45:7778 and each time I got disconnected they were still there.
                  And frequently goinig titan, which indicates that their titan-o-meter did not get reseted to zero by disconnecting.
                  Just go offline. Then press F10 and set text: open 91.190.121.45:7778
                  -> You are welcome! =)

Comment

Originally posted by trench_bomb View Post

Just go offline. Then press F10 and set text: open 91.190.121.45:7778
                    -> You are welcome! =)
                    That addresses only the empty server list problem, but NOT the duplicate login detected error.
                    Unfortunately it is the latter which makes the game unplayable.
                    The first one is just a "cosmetic" problem, but does as well indicate, that Epics server(s) is(are) not working properly.

Comment

but NOT the duplicate login detected error.
                      I played this way twice and had no that error. Have you the different experience?

Comment

I played this way twice and had no that error. Have you the different experience?
                        Yes, different expierience.
                        It seems that you are lucky and not affected by the duplicate login detected error.

Me personally I do not need to use the open command, since I have Volgodom Warfare server in my favorites server list, as displayed above.
                        The way HOW you connect to a server should not influence if you get DupLog error or not

But thank you for the tip with F10. I did not know that I can use F10 in the main menu. You are the man!
                        Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-29-2019, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                          Flak is on it.
                          What do you mean? Is Flak somebody trying to fix ? Or you are just referring to "criticism" ?
                          Please elaborate.

Comment

Anyway, just tried it your way cause I was curious to open a map like that .... and got as the only player, who was playing there, the DuplicateLoginDetected error and logged out and disconnected after only one minute. Game over!
                            Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-29-2019, 12:28 PM.

Comment

But thank you for the tip with F10. I did not know that I can use F10 in the main menu. You are the man!
                              Man... the point is... use F10 direct ip connection when game is in offline state. I had that awful error before.

Comment

I am also experiencing the exact same issue as Doc Greystone, here in the US. Played with a few Russians on the Russian servers, and those guys don't seem to be getting kicked with the duplicate login error ever few minutes. Please fix this!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X