UPDATE - Master Server is Back Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Puppy View Post
    I am also experiencing the exact same issue as Doc Greystone, here in the US. Played with a few Russians on the Russian servers, and those guys don't seem to be getting kicked with the duplicate login error ever few minutes. Please fix this!!!
    Thanks for posting here The Puppy. I guess it was you I just met on NOX server.

Yeah, it is annoying that the Russian players do not get kicked, because that makes the problem less comprehensible and less people will report it here. Which is partly the reason why the last login-master-server lasted for two years, unsolved and even uninterested by all EPIC staff, noone cared, noone replied to be in charge for the problem.

Let's hope this time it is different and Flak or whoever is addressing and solving the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post
      Thanks for posting here The Puppy. I guess it was you I just met on NOX server.
      Indeed.

Yeah, it is annoying that the Russian players do not get kicked, because that makes the problem less comprehensible and less people will report it here. Which is partly the reason why the last login-master-server lasted for two years, unsolved and even uninterested by all EPIC staff, noone cared, noone replied to be in charge for the problem.

Let's hope this time it is different and Flak or whoever is addressing and solving the problem.
      No kidding!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFlu View Post

What do you mean? Is Flak somebody trying to fix ? Or you are just referring to "criticism" ?
        Please elaborate.
        Flak is the long time community manager for UT. She now handles Fortnite but still helps us out here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post

Flak is the long time community manager for UT. She now handles Fortnite but still helps us out here as well.
          As I just got informed the responsibility for UT99 and Unreal 1 got complete transfered to a private group (but without the permission of NVZ I can not post the link here).
          Since years nobody is happy with the current solution.

I wonder and highly ask for if this is possible for UT3 as well? UT3 should be passed onto another entity to support.
          Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-29-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Same situation and reports in the Steam forum:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/13210/discussions/

Comment

Unreal Tournament Support is avaiable on this site https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/unreal-tournament/

Click on"CONTACT US" to report current problems.

The more we are to report issues, the sooner we get attention and a solution.

Comment

Keep getting duplicate login error as well.
                Can get in through history or favorites for about 4 minutes then get the duplicate...
                Took a screenshot from gametracker,and see 44 active servers,and on 2 of them there are players playing.Took the screen at 5:20 pm my time.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/befeb11326577607
                Last edited by Starscraper444; 11-29-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Greystone View Post
                  Unreal Tournament Support is avaiable on this site https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/unreal-tournament/

Click on"CONTACT US" to report current problems.

The more we are to report issues, the sooner we get attention and a solution.
                  Thank you fro the link, Doc. I just finished reporting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post

Got it.
                    Does Flak post her progress in this forum?

Comment

Well I just sent them a help topic on this issue,and mentioned a whole bunch of people needing a fix please,and thankyou.
                      I,ve used the same help link many times before,and the responses have been good,so i hope that continues.
                      Only server i can get on is uk tenchcatchers right now,but that also gives duplicate login message and boots me.
                      Last edited by Starscraper444; 11-30-2019, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Some people trying to play on epic# official server #2 (68.232.176.32:7777) right now, but with the same problem: logged out because of duplicated login

Comment

Originally posted by Starscraper444 View Post
                          Keep getting duplicate login error as well.
                          Can get in through history or favorites for about 4 minutes then get the duplicate...
                          Took a screenshot from gametracker,and see 44 active servers,and on 2 of them there are players playing.Took the screen at 5:20 pm my time.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/befeb11326577607
                          Nice image Starscrapper444, as we can see only the Russian Servers are populated. They do not get the DuplicateLogin error. Now we have evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdFlu View Post

Got it.
                            Does Flak post her progress in this forum?
                            I really don't hang here a lot, but I've never ever saw her posting something in this forum. I guess posting here would already mean too much involvement for her.

Think: It is not even possible to properly login to this forum. The message let you know that this site is not the correct login URL, and it is unable to redirect to the correct one, please contact the administrator for further help - which
                            I did three days ago and still no admin, no flak, no Epic staff at all is caring and responding. That is pretty much summarizing up the attitude of the people allegedly working for UT3.

https://gyazo.com/cb620b3fb6c3353aa02368e965590c56

Comment

Flak does post here. As I said, it is being worked on so no need to start insulting the people responsible for fixing it. It is a holiday weekend here in the states so I am sure it may take some time to get it fixed. All requests have been escalated to those that actually do the fixes so please be patient.

Comment

We're definitely working on it. We thought it was fixed yesterday but that obviously isn't the case. It's a holiday weekend here, but we'll try to get some people together today to take a look. Sorry for the trouble all, and thanks to the folks who contacted me.
                                Stacey Conley
                                -----------------------------
                                Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                                Epic Games, Inc.
                                Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

Working...
                                X