No announcement yet.

UPDATE - Master Server is Back Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks. Sorry for the delay. I think we have the login issue fixed, we were able to spin up a server, join and play for a while. Not seeing a lot of servers listed at the moment, but will keep an eye on it.

Comment

I still can't find any servers, but was able to join via IP, and was able to complete a game without the duplicated login error.

Comment

I made another adjustment, and I'm seeing 4-6 servers listed in the server browser consistently now.

Comment

This happened back in Dec 2017, but without the duplicate loging complication. It took 8 days to fix then, so we may be good for next week.

Weekly Warfare Matches. We play every Fri and Sat 12:00 Midnight to 04:00 AM, US East Coast Time, GMT -5 hrs, EPIC North America Warfare #2

Comment

Originally posted by Bobba_Novis View Post
            This happened back in Dec 2017, but without the duplicate loging complication. It took 8 days to fix then, so we may be good for next week.
            Yes. I remember that. At least the duplicate loging is fixed now, I think. So we should be able to play tonight. At least those who know how to connect to the server without having them on the list

Comment

Originally posted by Flak View Post
              We're definitely working on it. We thought it was fixed yesterday but that obviously isn't the case. It's a holiday weekend here, but we'll try to get some people together today to take a look. Sorry for the trouble all, and thanks to the folks who contacted me.
              Thank you, now i can see my server in the list.
              I had to restart it to appear on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                Flak does post here. As I said, it is being worked on so no need to start insulting the people responsible for fixing it. It is a holiday weekend here in the states so I am sure it may take some time to get it fixed. All requests have been escalated to those that actually do the fixes so please be patient.
                @Bubbaxm2: Thank you for the feedback. I would like to reply to that:
                No need to ignore people. I wrote during many days about the problems in PM and then many days here in the forum. You pretty much ignored everything and everybody and when you finally posted something it was like a single phrase.

Now that you provide detailed feedback and put us in the news loop I feel that you and other epic staff are aware of the problems and on it.That is a good feeling. So we relax and trust that it gets better.

The last problem with settings/configuration not resp. too late loading lasted unsolved from Nov 2017 till Nov 2019. That was a bad feeling. So when these new problems started I got the impression that nobody cares.
                I am glad that I am wrong and responsible people are on it solving it.

Last edited by Doc Greystone; 11-30-2019, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Anti-DuplicateLoginDetectedError-Proceedings (Glitchs):

Many people wondered how some people able to to play during the last week.

Here are two methods which were bypassing the DuplicateLoginDetected error. The first is the one people used, the second I found out myself.

1st method) Start UT3, log out, choose "PLAY OFFLINE", press F10 (to open console), type: open xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy (IP-address:Port) . NOTE: The important thing here is that you log out and choose PLAY OFFLINE.

2nd method)
                  Start UT3 normally (online, as usual) and wait about 5 minutes till you start an online game. Note: The important thing here is that you are NOT IN THE GAME at the time when the first DuplicateLoginDetected would first appear. If you are not in the game you don't get disconnected. This method worked several times on Titan server but not on NOX server. I was able to play as long I wanted on the same server without getting disconnected, but as soon I left the server I got logged out. The method above is clearly the easier and better working one.

Hopefully we don't need such tricks in future, but who knows?
                  I thought I should share this proceedings/glitchs with you.

Comment

Two suggestions to Bubbaxm2, Flak & Eggplant:

In future it would be really helpful

1) If this very important URL https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/unreal-tournament/ beomes a STICKY (in the UT3 forum), so people know whom to report and get things rolling.

2) If you provide a feedback much earlier, so people feel listened to and know that you and responsible people are aware.

Thank you very much and happy holiday weekend!

Comment

OK, looks like the Duplicate login issue is gone, at least for now. So, joining via console and history is possible.

Weekly Warfare Matches. We play every Fri and Sat 12:00 Midnight to 04:00 AM, US East Coast Time, GMT -5 hrs, EPIC North America Warfare #2

Comment

2 of 15

https://gyazo.com/e15de16989dd2fed6e1c6f0bf44d950f

Comment

Well,the servers are appearing for me again.
                          There are 2 that were missing though.1 was already gone but still missed TF-Sniper G1
                          The other was active before the duplicate login thing started.
                          Crazy Sniper-Scarface
                          Hope they both come back,but Crazy Sniper was very good.

Comment

Master server is back online. I just tested my connection, server browser has servers again, it now works.

Comment

When I boot up UT3 the login hangs and I get 'Error: The online service is currently unavailable. Please wait and try reconnecting again.'

Any help would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by trench_bomb View Post

Just go offline. Then press F10 and set text: open 91.190.121.45:7778
                                -> You are welcome! =)

Did this and some server is sending me files?

Comment

Working...
                                X