User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Unreal Tournament Contributor

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Unreal Universe Monsters! Lets make some art together!

Current Progress Updated Frequently:

rapfamily4 on the Mercinary
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Post here

Metalfist on the Slith:
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Post Here

Metalfist on the Manta:
    Post Here

AndyN on the Gasbag:
    Post Here

AndyN on the Krall
    Post Here

Quadj130 on the Pupae
    Post Here

KazeoHin on the Nali Cow
    Post Here

KazeoHin on the Titan
    Post Here

KazeoHin on the Brute
    Post Here

Check the thread for awesome concepts by PaperCoffee, Sly, RapFamily4, Spectre-Owl and more!

Original Post:

Hello All! A few streams back, the crew said that Invasion (one of my favourite gametypes.. EVER) was a great idea, but one that requires too many resources in order to get in game. Epic agreed that the biggest hurdle to getting this awesome gametype in the base game (or even the marketplace) would be art. Art takes time, and getting a full-fledged character from concept to reality takes a lot of work-hours. Good thing we have a huge community of artists looking to get some exposure and help out!

One of my favourite things to model are creatures. I first started doing creature sculpting about 7 years ago, and I got so stuck into it that creatures took over as my main form of artistic expression. So, I'm RIGHT at home doing some fun creatures for the new UT: and I know there are a TON of people here who would love to participate too!

This thread is my attempt at getting the community together to help fill out the Unreal universe's monster portfolio

We need gasbags, titans, warlords, dragonflies, those spider things from Hell (actual place in Unreal). Lets get this stuff going. Concepters can make awesome 2D art, modellers can make awesome 3D art, and animators can make awesome 4D art! Maybe we can only really get a few monsters in UT, but this is an awesome opportunity for artists to get together and help make a AAA title happen: not a bad thing to have on your portfolio; not to mention you can help create Invasion, Monster Hunt, and maybe the basis for a Single-Player or Co-Operative campaign!

So far I only have rough 3D scuplts to contribute, and I am by no means ready to devote 100% of my art time to this, BUT thats okay! The core of UT (maps, wepons, characters) is really important, and I don't want to rip away any artist from assets that are more immediately required, but if you have a craving to see a skarj pupae in-game: a bit of work here, a bit of work there: it all adds up! so don't be afraid to do an hour of work every couple of weeks in between devoting most of your time on other UT stuff!

That's what I have. I'm planning on finishing up at least one of the models I've started, maybe making some more concepts, but one monster does not an invasion make! Lets makes some art together!
    Last edited by KazeoHin-TechAE; 12-28-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Super Moderator
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great. I'd say concentrate on the Skaarj, as it's the most obvious "mass" enemy and it will fit on any map. Another thing to save resources and time is take a book out of Gears book and make several types of Skaarj based off this design, with various added elements, using different colors and different weapons.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it if this skaarj character was modeled in the game, good job.

Unreal Tournament Concepter
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Kazeo! I see we shared the same thought and if I may say so: I love your Nali Cow and Titan! Especially the Titan looks pretty darn sweet!

I once made a thread in which I wanted to post monster concepts regularily. Made a Manta ages ago, but life and PC troubles got in the way so didn't make any other monsters afterwards.
    I've also sketched a Skaarj around that time as well (it's mostly about the face here) since I was never fond of the demon-like "hunchback Skaarj" that was posted in the first post of the Skaarj thread (they never had a hunchback to begin with).

And recently these three Skaarj heads:
    And based on this study I made of the iconic Skaarj head shape (based on the Unreal 1 Skaarj)
    I made a paintover of that one Necris Skaarj Hybrid model which looks like this:
    With two variations [1] [2]
    Here's the screencap of the model it was based off: [click me]

Feel free to use these!

I wanted to continue and get back to some monsters too after having posted those Skaarj, but of course then the aforementioned PC troubles evolved into PC death, so atm I'm on a 16GB Xubuntu USB stick on a scrap built PC with 2GB RAM, a Radeon HD 5770 from my now non-functioning PC and an intel dual core processor.
    However, I configured my wacom tablet just a few hours ago and was testing what's possible in GIMP (it seems much much more than I expected).

This makes things unnecessarily complicated, but I wanted to stress-test what's possible on this setup anyway, so I may just try and make some more of the smaller monsters. You know, gasbags, a new manta and a razorfly, things like that. I cannot guarantee that anything's really possible in my current situation though. I'm very limited... :/
    S l y .

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's awesome, Sly! I was actually thinking of your work when I started this thread, and I was hoping you would be willing to share your work here! I couldn't agree more on the skarj paintover, whats surprising is that it would not be a huge change to what Epic has, but it makes a HUGE difference to the 'skarj-iness' of the model!

I plan to edit my current skarj mesh to be not so hunched over, but I like the other aspects of the design with regard to making the skarj a more alien, insectoid-reptile race. I mean, c'mon! thy start life as spider-like pupae and have a six-limbed queen! I think we need to celebrate their strange, alien tendencies!

The Titan is definately my favourite Unreal monster, in particular the stone titan. when you awaken it in Unreal, it was just too awesome to forget! I do plan on finishing the Titan first.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Yeah the Titan battle was pretty epic with all the torches lighting up and him sitting on the throne. Looking forward where you're going to take it!

Right now the Skaarj looks very reptilian (mouth area) and dinosaur-like (forehead) with a demonic (lots of big horns) touch. I think the latter comes mostly from the high usage of horns on its body rather than just thicker and bigger scales as it was in old Skaarj versions. I'm also missing some of the insect influences. I think one could try to add some insect elements to the face to break it up a bit. My main worry with changing the Skaarj so much would be that monsters like the warlord (who is essentially just a bigger Skaarj) and the elites would need a complete redesign since their rough armour shape will in no way fit their new anatomy anymore.
    I've also wondered if the regular Skaarj couldn't have smaller tusks while the warlord and any other "higher grade" Skaarj would have bigger ones or whether this sign of hierarchy should be inverted. I think it would at least make sense to use it like that. And while elite are placed higher in hierarchy, they could trim/cut off their tusks in order to have better protection - or because it's stylish.
    Skaarj are intelligent beings and I think it's quite important to somehow get that across with the designs. I don't think I fully succeeded with that yet myself without making them more humanoid.

Once you are done with editing the hunchback of the Skaarj, post it here and if you wish, I might try to make a paintover and experiment a bit where one can take it. I think some more insect influences could definitely fit in there so that the pupae won't need many changes to their visuals either.

I take it ambient creatures will be necessary too, right? I'm pretty sure those who want to make a Monsterhunt 2 or Unreal-styled campaign would appreciate it. You know, those birds, fish and... okay the flies probably not, unless they would be made very exotic in visuals and actually recognizable from up close.
    Last edited by Sly.; 08-28-2015 at 10:27 AM.
    S l y .

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You could use these Kralls, I mean they arnt entirely precise but I think they are a great model. With the SP the rig matters less where it made the difference in UT3
    Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus View Post

You could use these Kralls, I mean they arnt entirely precise but I think they are a great model. With the SP the rig matters less where it made the difference in UT3
    That's a good idea. I actually have been interested in repurposing bits and pieces from UT3, but my thoughts were more along the lines of taking pieces of machinery and turning them into robot / drone opponents.

Going the character route would be pretty sweet in a lot of ways, although with monsters it's way more interesting to have shapes outside of player-like silhouettes so taking advantage of that freedom is also important. If anyone could port a few UT3 models I'm certain that I or someone else could make use of them.
    Last edited by Wail; 08-29-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting for thread like this for 2 years!
    Somebody make that classic Skaarj from Unreal modern!
    I am even looking forward to donate 10$
    Liking SLY's artwork the most!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    That's a good idea. I actually have been interested in repurposing bits and pieces from UT3, but my thoughts were more along the lines of taking pieces of machinery and turning them into robot / drone opponents.

Going the character route would be pretty sweet in a lot of ways, although with monsters it's way more interesting to have shapes outside of player-like silhouettes so taking advantage of that freedom is also important. If anyone could port a few UT3 models I'm certain that I or someone else could make use of them.
    I have a bit of a problem with how the Krall were represented in UT3, first off, they're WAAAY too bulky, and their design follows the standard UT3: throw enough random useless detail in there until it is no longer recognisable. I would rather model it from the ground up...

But it may act as a starting point or benchmark for work. I would rather see original artwork made by the community for ALL the monsters.

That said, one of the ideas I had in my head was to import the original meshes from Unreal and sculpt them inside a digital sculpting tool like Zbrush or Mudbox. It would be a way to help the silhouettes stay true to the original designs.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
    I have a bit of a problem with how the Krall were represented in UT3, first off, they're WAAAY too bulky, and their design follows the standard UT3: throw enough random useless detail in there until it is no longer recognisable. I would rather model it from the ground up...

But it may act as a starting point or benchmark for work. I would rather see original artwork made by the community for ALL the monsters.

That said, one of the ideas I had in my head was to import the original meshes from Unreal and sculpt them inside a digital sculpting tool like Zbrush or Mudbox. It would be a way to help the silhouettes stay true to the original designs.
    I don't disagree at all. It's just way better artistically than I would ever reasonably be able to do, so it's a good base to work from. I also would enjoy the opportunity to up-end some of the poor decisions made in UT3 in a way. e.g. use the Krall models, but give a better fiction for them existing than say, "Hey, those guys you fought in Unreal 1? We used their name again for these weird demon minotaurs that have nothing to do with the actual Krall."

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wail View Post
    "Hey, those guys you fought in Unreal 1? We used their name again for these weird demon minotaurs that have nothing to do with the actual Krall."
    Well the armour is interchangable, thats just one of the looks for them in UT3. I know they seem to be missing a staff, or something like that or maybe it needs more witchdoctor. Anyway its something thats game ready quick so I thought Id suggest, I think it would be easier to just model sets then do the aliens as ambients, eg giant mosquitoes. I would really like to see the tournament levels more alive as well tbh
    Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May as well place it here too. I don't know if it'll be of any use, but it might help in terms of just a general idea. Maybe more so the Pupae in particular than that Skaarj.

That Titan, Nali Cow, and Manta look amazing. Really hope to see invasion and its monsters make it back into this game. Wish I had the skills necessary to 3D model proficiently and take the model all the way into the game, if I could, I would've tried making some monsters.
    Last edited by OMNIETY OMEGA; 08-29-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    Character Sketch

Former IGN: Omega Lord

"Well fans here we are for another edition of the bloodiest sport in the Galaxy. A Tournament where the winners become gods and the losers pay the ultimate price!" - UT Announcer

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsOlympus View Post
    I dont like these much - they appear some sort of
    undefined rock thangs and less like hot monster pawns.
    (Not to mention their very annoying teamglows.)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So excited to see you taking the initiative on this Kazeo! Wail has a good start on the gametype. Hopefully Epic will provide some support on the coding side for the monsters.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aww the nali warcow is cute!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice if someone could post some of the old models from UT99 and 2004 that we could use as reference.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The response to this thread has been amazing! I can't wait to get some progress and show you guys! Awesome discussion as well! Ah, I'm so excited!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, nice to see people chiming in!

Hey nes710, Irridium once did an awesome job at making different views of most Unreal monsters in this post from my old thread.
    I hope I'll finally have the possibility to make use of those.
    Last edited by Sly.; 08-29-2015 at 10:12 PM.
    S l y .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I want to do is to be able to get a power-up saddle and have the ability to mount and ride that nali warcow into the sunset while running away from hoards of monsters. That's all!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Time for a nalicow-leather cowboy hat cosmetic item to suit said scenario.

When Shivaxi was hosting the Unreal RLcoop event, someone (don't recall who that was) used either the force of the Titan ground smashing or jump boots to hop on the shoulders of a Titan to ride it and punch it. It started rotating which looked like it was trying to get that person off/grab it with its hands and throw it. That should be turned into a feature for the UT Titan. Just a small remark on that. Titan riding as a useful distraction and the possibility that it could grab and throw you as a projectile if you don't pay attention.
    Last edited by Sly.; 08-29-2015 at 11:06 PM.
    S l y .

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaal979 View Post
    I dont like these much - they appear some sort of
    undefined rock thangs and less like hot monster pawns.
    (Not to mention their very annoying teamglows.)

If you think you can do better than Epic feel free aye, I personally think they did okay considering the limited art to work from. Then again Im sure the only people who know what a classic krall looks like are the ones who have seen the concept... If there is one. Id personally like to test gameplay sooner rather than after all the meshes are done a year down the track or whatever.

Edit: Thought this one was pretty sweet.

Last edited by MonsOlympus; 08-30-2015 at 12:18 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly. View Post
    Yeah, nice to see people chiming in!

Hey nes710, Irridium once did an awesome job at making different views of most Unreal monsters in this post from my old thread.
    I hope I'll finally have the possibility to make use of those.
    I remember seeing that post before thanks Irridium, I'm going to go ahead and post them here too:

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know I am quite literally doing the OPPOSITE of what I said earlier, but I got the urge to straighten up the Skarj model I made earlier. I probably won't put much more work into this one for a bit, as I do really want to get the titan up-to-snuff.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unreal 2 had some monsters/animals too.

Drakk (queen Drakk as a potential boss, reminds me a little like the older Cephalopod alien designs from Crysis 1)

Shian

Izarian

Kai

Tosc (potential boss)

Unreal 1 Dragon (this is one monster I really want to see in the gametype as a boss)

UT3 Old Krall Concepts

Skaarj (a few very old Skaarj sketches)

This Skaarj head/face is one of the most expressive and probably still one of my most favourite. It looks very deadly and looks like something that will actually strike fear into victims (just got to fix up the tusks and do a few tweaks to the side of the head).

If we could bring all this to life in today's graphics, it would be amazing.
    Last edited by OMNIETY OMEGA; 08-30-2015 at 03:24 AM.
    Character Sketch

"Well fans here we are for another edition of the bloodiest sport in the Galaxy. A Tournament where the winners become gods and the losers pay the ultimate price!" - UT Announcer

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think Unreal 2 monsters are more than welcome! I would love to see the izarians and hell spiders!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KazeoHin-TechAE View Post
    I think Unreal 2 monsters are more than welcome! I would love to see the izarians and hell spiders!
    Seagoats fivever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could in addition to capturing their look, can also enhance their behavior patterns, Krall should be more of the suppression type foe but they will melee you if you get close, the Titan should act a bit more apeish since we see it pounding it's chest and ground, perhaps sometimes it charges on all fours but slow enough to side step, Skaarj Trooper Class should be more incline to stay to the range their weapons are meant for, like the Skaarj Snipers tend not to move much and shoot from a distance, Skaarj Gunners should wield Rocket Launchers and Miniguns since they're basically the Heavy equivalent should focus on laying cover fire, the shield mechanic should be interesting as they could form a shield and slowly move closer or dash across, and I think it's dense enough to do a shield bash with it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are nice thoughts, Hunterman. Innovative thinking is what these monsters would profit from. The same old behaviour would not surprise anyone at all after all.
    Coders/Blueprinters should definitely keep those in mind when making prototypes!
    Last edited by Sly.; 08-30-2015 at 08:05 PM.
    S l y .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Sly, I got another set of suggestions, Perhaps the Slith can continuously swim instead of just floating in place, makes aiming slightly harder for you if it keeps moving like an actual fish, Brutes can still berserk but their tactics change as they reach a certain threshold, maybe instead of just running up to you, it can charge and fire at the same time, closing the distance while putting pressure on you, Mercenaries don't seem to take advantage of their temporary invincibility so when they are in that state they should act more aggressive such as charging up to you to force feed you bullets or punch you, they should use rockets as a suppressive barrage of 2 rockets, Warlords are the Commanding Officers of the Skaarj Empire and they should have more intellect for that role, they should be more aggressive in the air firing volleys of rockets upon your position and use their rings to divebomb you, Perhaps depending on a certain type of weapon so say the Flakcannon they would back away from you while firing rockets to keep you away, Skaarj Warrior Class I always enjoyed in Unreal 2 so why not bring their behavior in this as well since they can deflect hitscans that always annoy them, perhaps in some cases they should close the distance while dodging since close combat seems the warrior way while their Raziks make a good mid-range weapon to make sure they get there.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to propose the weapon specific behaviour too, liking this train of thought a lot.
    If regular UTbots are able to react appropriately to your weapon of choice, I think it should be possible to take them as an example. Of course, for an invasion gametype, such a level of intelligence would probably be overkill as that is more about killing hordes of monsters than fighting one for a long time, but I don't see why that shouldn't be managable through difficulty levels and gametypes such as Monsterhunt and a possible single player gametype would benefit from this a lot.

If anyone recalls the blob enemy (which seemed to be some kind of space parasite), I always considered that one to be somewhat spooky because it was the strangest of all beings in the original Unreal game and gave you no feedback to damage dealt to it which made it very unpredictable. Not to menton its ceiling- and wall-...ehm... blobbing abilities. One could take that one to the next level as well. Why not make it dividable if you use weapons like the Flak Cannon on it? Or blow it up with a tri-rox shot and watch the small, evil fragments of blobbies rain on you and attacking you before re-connecting themselves. It would be your own harm. Weapons like the Shock Rifle or the Link Gun on the other hand would be what actually does the real damage to them (I think in the original Unreal, the ASMD was the only truly effective weapon against them anyway). Bio Rifle blobs on the other hand could be just absorbed, dealing little damage to it and slowing it down for a second.
    Could make for a great boss type enemy.
    Last edited by Sly.; 08-30-2015 at 11:00 PM.
    S l y .

Unreal Tournament Developer
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Awesome stuff here! Would love to help model some lil critters after I get the core weapon set done. Really dig the old Ant! concepts from U2. Anything that is super weird and brings back that crazy Unreal vibe.
    Sr. Mechanical Modeler, Epic Games
    Unreal Championship 2 - Unreal Tournament 3 - Unreal Tournament 4 - Gears of War 1, 2, & 3 - Gears of War Judgement
    Infinity Blade 3 - Samaritan, Elemental, & Infiltrator Unreal Engine Tech Demos - Fortnite - Super Secret Projects

My Portfolio of Mechy Bittles
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/yemyam/

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you're onboard with the idea, YemYam! I would love to see what crazy monsters an awesome artist like yourself can bring to life!

I worked a bit more on the Unreal Titan: Made it a bit more reptilian looking, played with the proportions a bit.

Also, from before: I think my Skarj update got lost in all the other pics: I'll repost shamelessly. I'm going to work on the face a lot more, make it more in line with the Epic concepts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I say for the Skaarj Warriors just base them off of the Unreal 2 Skaarj, and I'm not really digging that Reptilian Titan, just go with an apeish design like it was in Unreal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterman View Post
    I say for the Skaarj Warriors just base them off of the Unreal 2 Skaarj, and I'm not really digging that Reptilian Titan, just go with an apeish design like it was in Unreal.
    The Titan always looked more like a Stegosaurus and a Megatherium had sex. The U2 Skaarj looked a bit too much like gorillas, but I will say this Skaarj looks a bit too demonic for my tastes and they don't look insect-like enough (neither did the U2 ones).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if they looked too much like gorillas then simply slim them down a bit, those skaarjs fit the Warrior Class perfectly and just need to thin them out some instead of making them bulky, Alpha Skaarj would be the Scout and the Slimmer U2 Skaarjs would fill in for the rest.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I could extrapolate that the Titans evolved from reptilian gliding creatures. The stature and long forelimbs resemble the walking posture of pterosaurs.

After hundreds of millions of years without flight, the creatures slowly evolved immense strength and size for digging through rocky ground in search for nutrient-dense subterranean prey like gasbags or tentacles.

Or 'dey just bigass mofos who throw rocks'n'sh**

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Out of curiosity, how big is the Titan going to be compared to the player? I think in UT2004, when I added the Titan model to Invasion, it 'looked' not very large (it was at most as tall as the average corridor ceiling). There were DM map size constraints though as well, but I still think the Titan should be really huge, at least 8m tall or more. Its just that it wont be able to navigate everywhere.
    Character Sketch

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think titans, queens, and warlords (aka boss monsters) will require special conditions to spawn, as they all need to be quite large. Large, open DM and CTF maps will be required, or special maps will need to be made for invasion: not a bad idea as invasion maps don't require precise weapon balance and duelling attributes. Essentially 'Invasion' as a gametype will be UT's horde mode: a great way to play online cooperatively, instead of adversarially.

My personal opinion is that the standard Titan should be ~ 6m tall and the stone titan should be noticeably larger.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    In the original Invasion (w/ Satore) there was no way to designate specific areas for larger spawns. Although I'd like the latest incarnation of Invasion to work with any map, I do want to support right off the bat a way to designate specific areas for spawning so that the entire mode can be more structured and provide a better difficulty & experience progression.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast