No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headsup! Adrenaline 18.2.2 is out! Faster Performance for Fortnite but does this hold true for UT?
    So far so Good! For those still on the R9 series, you may want to check that UT doesn't default the Wattman profile you may have set. Just reload your saved profile and you'll be good to go and let it be known..
    -=A Massive ShoutOut to All Mappers=-
    127 Maps Loaded & Locked!
    On behalf of those playing them and myself, thank you.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 02-22-2018, 04:46 PM. Reason: Maps added

Comment

Greets Praetor353! It's been on/off for awhile but there is a small crowd of regulars, just no regular times of play during the week.

Comment

Alright DutchSmoke, me and Zath have been wanting to get on the server recently but its red on our list and dosent connect, is that to do with ports or something else? (Weve tried changing ports settings on our rueter but our hubs seetings see different to guides weve found on google)
        _____________________________________________________________________________________
        Me and my brothers maps:
        https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...ads-03-04-2017

Where are the ninja robots promised in UT3 trailer... plz lol.

Comment

PM your current ip used @Genesislozenge and I'll sort it.

Comment

So after testing the packing limitation of an ssd, I'm pleased to announce.. 148 Maps!! Loped & loaded up for your enjoyment!
            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 04-12-2018, 03:14 PM. Reason: Map added

Comment

Dutch runs a Fantastic Sever last count was 149 maps! No other Sever running Unreal Tournament 4 comes even any where close to this.
              His Knowledge and Skill Far exceeds most others. His relationship with the Mappers gets the
              Best Maps and Maps that work.
              Hats of to the Mappers too! Keep us Fraggin!
              Love this Site!!!

Now we just need more Players of this Awesome Game!!

Comment

Highly appreciate the kind words there Griz! Indeed, it's thanks to the community mappers that we're able to play & enjoy the game as it stands and now standing stronger with 152 maps lopped and loaded for your pleasure (13.1GB for those worried about their ssd space). FragOn!
                Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-01-2018, 03:39 PM. Reason: Map added

Comment

Just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the New Unreal Tournament that's been out now for 2 years? or close to it.
                  Why cant we get this Awesome Game to Market?
                  Yes it may need a few things worked out after but all games need updating.
                  I have played since the very 1st Unreal "Unreal" 1998?
                  It is Far Superior to any of the New Games out there. My option.
                  Lets Rock this new age world with Old School Unreal Tournament!
                  I have tried the new 2 big games and have not enjoyed them nearly as much as Unreal.
                  Lets Get The World Fragging!
                  Death Match Forever!
                  Frag On!
                  Thanks to Dutch and his connection to the Mappers
                  we have over 150 maps to play.
                  Most sever only have 6?
                  Keep up the Great

Comment

Hi Dutchsmoke, I would also love to play on your server, but have it listed in red since about half a year. I don't have problems with other games. Already tried opening ports but didn't work. Any ideas?

Comment

Proxy connections to the server are not allowed @oerks.
                      You're a good example of why UT will carry on Grizz, even if it's gone dark or missing a few bits.
                      It's been abit longer than 2 years amigo October 2015 is when the LPA came online (yes I was late) and I still have the lineup:
                      CustomMapList=DM-Genku
                      CustomMapList=DM-Blaster-v12
                      CustomMapList=DM-Deep_Alpha01J3
                      CustomMapList=DM-ASDF-WE
                      CustomMapList=DM-Nephthys_A2
                      CustomMapList=DM-MX-Beta_Funnel_II_v2
                      CustomMapList=DM-Cetana2m
                      CustomMapList=DM-Casa_v0-2
                      CustomMapList=DM-Coma_A003SE2
                      CustomMapList=DM-Salt-WIP7
                      CustomMapList=DM-Hydraulics-v632
                      CustomMapList=DM-Protracted-WIP2
                      CustomMapList=dm-trejam-rc101

I have a few more ¢'s on the why's but have a little faith in FN blossoming into something that UT can put the finishing touch on.
                      1¢ 2¢ 3¢ 4¢ and for good measure 5¢'s. (4.5¢ latest development)
                      Now just imagine UT vs FN.. wouldn't that be fun.
                      DM is the foundation upon which all modes build on to win the tournament and make'n it cheat free in the process is something we should admire upto a certain point meaning, I didn't see EPIC listed alongside GitHub on the Save Net Neutrality list.
                      Cloudiness aside, BigShoutOut to all Mappers/Players both past/present indeed!
                      Frag On!
                      Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-19-2018, 08:15 AM. Reason: State of Mobile added

Comment

Maybe EPIC should adopt update'n bi/annually.. 167 Custom DM Maps locked & loaded up for your enjoyment!
                        Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 07-13-2018, 04:30 PM. Reason: Map added

Comment

A Massive ShoutOut my UT breddrin... we have lost yet another fellow fragger Zunnie.

Comment

Did not personally know the guy, but so sad

Comment

Working...
                            X