No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushing onward with 180 custom maps loaded for your enjoyment!
    A quick reminder to fellow admins, in case you missed it.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-06-2018, 05:08 PM. Reason: Maps added
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I'm highly pleased to announce the Robot & Necris Female Character & Genghis.
      Thanks to this diminutive, yet prolific communIty, the sMoKeBoT awakes from its slumber!
      Be sure to add the Robot-WindowsNoEditor.pak + NecrisFemaleCoat-WindowsNoEditor.pak to your c:/admin/
      /UT/downloadedpaks folder, if it isn't in there already.
      @Flak could you PM me?

Spoiler
      Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-26-2018, 01:44 PM. Reason: updated
      LoPing

Comment

REALLY! REALLY! Want more people to play! This is such a Far Superior Game to the others out there, Come on People Lets Rock "LoPing Sever" Thanks for the New Skin Looks Great!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Mogno really has done a nice job and on that note, there's more to be found here!
          LoPing

Comment

A bit of news from the broader picture.
            LoPing

Comment

Followed by some RedHat news.
              LoPing

Comment

Just a little shout-out, 194 maps loaded & locked!
                Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-19-2018, 02:40 PM. Reason: map added
                LoPing

Comment

Your server is listed in RED for me.
                  And the article about that in your official post refers to a cheat/detection article for FortNite?
                  As in, you banned me ? ;p

You sure you don't have a firewall/port issue ?

Last edited by iSenSe`; 11-17-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

@iSenSe` Congrats on your server launch with classic '99 for UT4!
                    As for LoPing showing up red for you, If you could send me a pm with the (external)IP you're using I'll see what I can do.
                    LoPing

Comment

Another year has almost passed and t'is that festive time of year again!
                      Let us not forget our fallen fellow UT sistren & brethren and revere the fact, this "on hold" project with its augmentatively small community has held it together in spite of all the negative. Thank you EPIC for keeping the UT bedlight on.
                      We wish you all a safe and joyful christmas season!
                      LoPing

Comment

Some more news.
                        LoPing

Comment

THX m8 for putting all my DM on your server Including DM-Elik in this very early stage!
                          Stevie's corner
                          Maps, DM-Dakylian B1, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                          Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

You're welcome Steve! We love the early stage maps for the pure joy of watching/playing (most)maps to completion.
                            BiGUp to you and your mapper breddrin for providing this community in excess of 195 maps to play on!
                            All the best to you and yours for 2019!
                            LoPing

Comment

Just played Suls and Dutch on the LoPing sever. Played the Revised DM-ELIK-B1. WOW1 I didn't recongnise it at first the new Graphics really Pump this Map Up! Great Job STEVE! And THANKS, mappers like you will really help keep UT alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz1y View Post
                                ...Played the Revised DM-ELIK-B1. WOW1 I didn't recongnise it at first the new Graphics really Pump this Map Up! Great Job STEVE! And THANKS, mappers like you will really help keep UT alive!

THX for letting me know Players positive feedback is the only reward a mapper can get, so I appreciate very much
                                Stevie's corner
                                Maps, DM-Dakylian B1, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                                Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
                                X