Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bot detection just got alot harder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's good to have support.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed Steve, I'm pretty sure we'll hit another great depression before the average consumer can even consider getting one for themselves, it's still a nice dream for a pauper like myself though.
    In the mean time this is going on.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, we are there now!

At 60 000$, it will take some time before everyone can afford it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not necessarily UT but very much Unreal tech.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just some more frags.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A quick headsup on the updated DM-DeepBlue, if you encounter issues be sure to delete the previous version from your DL'd paks folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice migration of cross platform integration EPIC! Maybe now's a good time to please allocate some Dev towards your slumbering UT communIty?
    So here's a WARNING: This video (and many more) may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy but remember nothing says I love you better than a HeadShot!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 08-04-2020, 05:11 PM. Reason: more added

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A little something dure'n this covert operations via internet distribution period we seem 2be in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EPIC is making moves and the '99 mcp is down as well so for the record:

Your '99 Favorites should still work or just connect via IP.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FXTR4 View Post

At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!

You're getting me all excited all over again mon! I just got done imagine'n UT on that PS5.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    PM'd you some details Steve.
    All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
    After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.
    At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PM'd you some details Steve.
    All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
    After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YES ! I was looking for this long time
    thanks mate

Leave a comment:

Working...
X