No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 did get off to a good start with a record of 195 maps loaded up!
    FragOn!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hello Dutch.
      Was wondering what was going on with your server ?
      My pc issues i have been having on and off are local...in the neighborhood sort of thing.
      Peace out-Bye.

Comment

Hi Dutch, im about again, i hope you see this, was suprised to see loping down, been trying to whisper grizzly and vicemonkey, but they dont reply, hope everythings ok your end. yes im on crappy windows 10. My son did it, i wasnt lookin at the time, the damage is done. i hope to put win 7 back on, hope to hear from you. JUDGE

Comment

I have a bad feeling about our friend ÐutchSmºke

No post from him since a month, no activities on the forums or anywhere else and no video replay from maps he like to play. All that is not normal and I have a bad feeling something bad happened but I really hope I'm wrong.
          Stevie's corner
          Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
          Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Hope everything is ok with him.
            Maybe he's just taking a time off
            Maps WIP : DM-Equilibrium | DM-RicRust | DM-Bairro | DM-Whatever | FR-Canyon | FR-NOVA

Comment

Ihave email him and no answer back

Comment

Hey Rowsbud,when did you email him?
                Last few times playing with him he said they were working on fixing the issues regarding the spiking of plyrs on his server.
                I,m hoping its something to do with that.

Comment

Really Missing Dutch! anyone have any idea???

Comment

Greets my UT Sistren & Breddrin! Thank you all for your concern! I can't describe how nice it is to see you all still avidly playing!
                    I apologise for the drop off, it wasn't planned but we're happy to be back for abit longer still ~FragOn
                    LoPing

Comment

Awesome!

I thought something bad happened to you and I'm happy to see isn't was the case
                      Stevie's corner

Comment

It was bad Steve but not terminal, so that's good.
                        More time still to enjoy the best FPS out there while on the road to recovery.
                        LoPing

Comment

Sorry to read this...

But, take some good rest my friend.

I wish you all the best for your recovery
                          Stevie's corner

Comment

Merci mon ami!
                            But there's no time for rest with 199 custom community maps loaded & locked!
                            LoPing

Comment

You welcome m8

Okay, so I wanted to see the latest replays and saw that Aryth was in the list. When I double click on it, the server is sending me the file while I already have it in my packs folder?

Also, Elik is final since a month... you have the old B1 version
                              Stevie's corner

Comment

Great New Map! Thanks again to the Mapper!!! Sorry with my Brain I didn't catch the Name of it but I will find it in your 200 Maps Im sure? Keep the Great Server and Mappers working Please I was Sad when you were down. I may not pay every dayanymore, **** Brain But when I do Play I LIke To Play LoPing! May Have to Increase my Hard Drive with All These Maps?? HAHAHAAHA!

Comment

Working...
                                X