X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...thats a relief...glad you are well again D
    Look forward to trying to kick your butt again

Comment

I'll check Aryth again Steve, thanks for pointing that out!

Glad you like the new maps Grizz. I've updated the 1st post with the freshly added maps and yes HDD space is indeed filling up.

You're always welcome to try Stars.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
        Glad you like the new maps Grizz. I've updated the 1st post with the freshly added maps and yes HDD space is indeed filling up.
        Heu...

Nope, Elik is still the old version

Stevie's corner
        Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
        Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Lol, Elik was linked to a new thread.. I'll reload that beauty shortly.
          LoPing

Comment

Another little shoutout 200 custom maps loaded.
            LoPing

Comment

Herald is Fun!

Comment

Glad you enjoy it Grizz1y! I'm sure Genesislozenge will be pleased.
                LoPing

Comment

All I can say is, LoPing Arena is the best NO BS server out there. SO many other Admins could learn a lot from this one. The Mappers are talented and the game is smooth.

Comment

Hope you're all having a safe and pleasant Easter folks!

Just be warned folks, that VMonkey loves stashing his bannana's
                    LoPing

Comment

Easter was a small part of a Large Celebration this year! Our youngest daughter was married in the Mountains on Good Friday and we have relatives here from Eastern Canada. My Pain is still a very large part of my days, even missed desert after I gobbled up my Turkey. Hope everyone else also had a Great Weekend.

Frag On!

Comment

Congrats on the young ones wedding Griz! And as the say'n goes "Life is Pain! Get over it!" Followed up by a good dose of UT!
                        LoPing

Comment

Hey m8

Can you please update your map list?

Also, classify them by alphabetical order would be veeeeeeery appreciate
                          Last edited by Stevelois; 07-05-2019, 12:30 PM.
                          Stevie's corner
                          Maps, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                          Links, UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Consider it done Steve. Your maps should be good, unless you have a link to DM-Chroma some where
                            I've been on a hiatus of sorts due the fact that Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned and we all know a happy wife is a happy life.Click image for larger version  Name:	Sta_Cheers.gif Views:	1 Size:	2.8 KB ID:	406437
                            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 08-29-2019, 05:59 PM. Reason: typo
                            LoPing

Comment

Along with three freshly updated maps to get back into it.
                              LoPing

Comment

Working...
                              X