No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome @shanemorrisman! This would be a VPN connection which isn't allowed on the LPA.
    Just connect directly and you'll notice your game will run smoother as the use of a VPN routed connection does little to improve your gameplay.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Oh thankyou for the heads up but i was not actually referring to the vpn connection but if i should share the same ip address with my friends as mentioned there. I got my friends to join the server though

Comment

Hey Dutch waaasup.
        Been trying to reach you for a while with my new ip address.
        I have pm-ed it to you.
        My ip changed due to power outages etc.
        Maybe we can get some guys back again playing there sometime.
        Happy Holidays !

Comment

Seasons Greetings Folks! Happy Holidays to you All!
          @Starscraper444 I'll be sorting it shortly.
          LoPing

Comment

2020 is off to an awesome start with 224 Maps Locked & Loaded for the UT CommunIty to enjoy!
            Deserving a Massive ShoutOut to these Mappers & Modders who keep UT very much Alive.
            LoPing

Comment

Yeah!!!!!

That is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cool m8
              Stevie's corner
              Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
              Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Almost as cool as these Gems you keep churning out Stevelois!
                LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
                  Almost as cool as these Gems you keep churning out Stevelois!
                  Mmm…

Well, looking the maps list in the OP, Chroma isn't on your server my friend and Dakylian is a old version?

I doubt that Coda will be on your server since performance wise, it's the same assets as Chroma so the performance won't be better even if the map is smaller, sadly. But, I still working on it, almost everyday BTW, I added My PC's page for the people who are curious

Stevie's corner
                  Maps : DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
                    Mmm…
                    Well, looking the maps list in the OP, Chroma isn't on your server my friend and Dakylian is a old version? ....
                    DM-Chroma is a R9 GPU Killah map, as in 45fps max on low settings. However, that's not to say that I didn't play it.
                    There are more than a handful of maps that I've played but not been able to load on server, like DM-Laputa, DM-FPS-50, DM-Landcape, DM-GregoriOilworks to name a few.
                    Thanks for catching that listing mistake Steve. Corrected.
                    Also, c'est une très belle configuration de PC que vous avez là, ami.
                    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 02-12-2020, 12:50 PM. Reason: Typo
                    LoPing

Comment

DM-Chroma is a R9 GPU Killah map, as in 45fps max on low settings. However, that's not to say that I didn't play it.
                      There are more than a handful of maps that I've played but not been able to load on server, like DM-Laputa, DM-FPS-50, DM-CTE-Lanscapst_c, DM-GregoriOilworks to name a few.
                      Yeah, I know that the map is really heavy to handle. It was the case with my Quadro P4000 before and still very demanding for my new a RTX 2080 TI. Most part of that heavy load is caused by material complexity and lighting.

I didn't get enough valuable feedback for R1. So, I didn't waste my time optimizing a map that I would be the only guy in the world playing it while my PC can handle it. Still, I've tweaked the materials so it perform a bit better for low / mid range GPU to accommodate players. The only way to gain FPS is by redo the lighting. I would look... well... not very good but would be more performant. Again, there is not enough interest from the community to put some effort doing it. Personnaly, I don't like to play a map that look ugly.

Thanks for catching that listing mistake Steve. Corrected.
                      Also, c'est une très belle configuration de PC que vous avez là, ami.
                      Great Ha ha, THX very much mÔsieur
                      Stevie's corner

Comment

Hey Ðutch my friend, I've change my idea about releasing a less demanding version of DM-Chroma which will be call
                        DM-Chroma FPS. I've made a post at my website yesterday. I'll release it tomorrow at my website
                        Stevie's corner

Comment

Niceness Steve! We look forward to it!
                          LoPing

Comment

Niceness Steve! We look forward to it!
                            Hey bud, it as been release just before this post, right here
                            Stevie's corner

Comment

Thank you Steve! Reloaded & Locked!
                              Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 02-28-2020, 07:32 PM. Reason: Map added
                              LoPing

Comment

Good! I've look the replay and was surprise to see you didn't use the advantage of liftjumps in the sniper area? FPS seem to be much better too
                                Stevie's corner

Comment

Working...
                                X