No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That make's two of us! I noticed that as well on the replays! It must have been a euphoric moment of wondering why the lift wasn't there instead of behind me.
    All in all I only had frame drops on the longshot corners that look across the map! Awesome fix Steve!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-02-2020, 09:08 AM. Reason: typo
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
      That make's two of us! I noticed that as well on the replays! It must have been a euphoric moment of wondering why the lift wasn't there instead of behind me.
      All in all I only had frame drops on the longshot corners that look across the map! Awesome fix Steve!
      I'm happy you can finally play the map! BTW, the lift in the belt area is to get to the higher platform to grab the enforcer

I hope to see more replay too
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

A Higher platform! Music to my ears mon! I'll see about add'n some more replays for you to enjoy.
        LoPing

Comment

THX for the replays m8, I've watched them
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps

Comment

Glad to be of service mon!
            LoPing

Comment

Ha ha

I've watched all 3 replays. Did you know you can wall dodge from the sniper platform to the twins medium health, just above the Link Gun? I ask because I didn't see ya made it in the vids
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

Easy on the spoilers Steve! We all love discovering new paths/areas, especially after having played the map for abit.
                I had a player on UT4 who said to have played '99 but didn't know there was a keg of life on DM-Zeto.
                LoPing

Comment

Easy on the spoilers Steve! We all love discovering new paths/areas, especially after having played the map for abit.
                  LOL, we're only 2 playing my maps so the spoiler is already dead

I had a player on UT4 who said to have played '99 but didn't know there was a keg of life on DM-Zeto.
                  LOL, that is really funny!!!
                  Stevie's corner
                  My UT4 maps

Comment

I wouldn't bet on spoilers being out the bag just yet Steve!
                    The UTverse is full of wonders to discover both Big & Small and even it takes some folks a few decades to find it, the result is still
                    Another Spoiler.
                    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-07-2020, 09:26 AM. Reason: Spoiler added
                    LoPing

Comment

A little post to inform you that DM-Coda will be release soon. More info here
                      Stevie's corner
                      My UT4 maps

Comment

Sounds good there Steve! Let's hope it'll still loads up online though!
                        LoPing

Comment

Yep, let's hope. But, speaking for me, I don't play online. Ours matches where the exceptions

R1 will be available this Friday, the 13th Look at the map page to get all info
                          Stevie's corner
                          My UT4 maps

Comment

Thank you kind sir! It locked & loaded onto the server! I'll be take'n a crack at it shortly.
                            LoPing

Comment

Thank you kind sir! It locked & loaded onto the server! I'll be take'n a crack at it shortly.
                              Great!!! Hope you'll have some fun and that FPS won't be to bad also...
                              Stevie's corner
                              My UT4 maps

Comment

I've saw the replays.

I was hoping to read your comments about FPS, how it perform on your PC, issues, suggestions, what do you think about my innovations on the rocket launcher area, etc.

Ho well...
                                Stevie's corner
                                My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                                X