-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've downloaded the mut & will look at it, I'm curious

Also, just to say that when I look at the replays, I go at the end of the match (like at 90%) and watch the rest of the match to see if you or others as written a comments. Thanks for leaving some because it is very useful and rewarding too

To finish, I work full time on my next map!
    Stevie's corner
    Maps : DM-Thaq (R1), DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Glad to be of service Steve! We look forward to your next works!
      Mappers might want to try fast forwarding the replays so not to miss any interjections(comments) as we come across them. Playing with a joypad means I don't always get time to type up.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
        ...Mappers might want to try fast forwarding the replays so not to miss any interjections(comments) as we come across them. Playing with a joypad means I don't always get time to type up.
        Yeah, I forgot to mention it but I do that too when I release the first version of a map to be sure I'm not missing something
        Stevie's corner
        Maps : DM-Thaq (R1), DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta

Comment

No worries Steve, as it usually takes a few rounds to really 'test' a map out and find the minor issues like misalignment or blocking volumes and even holes!
          All part of the "creative process" in bringing a map to completion.

Speaking of which, it's interesting to see how the light mechanics on all these maps behaves depending on the type of skin used ingame. Having the robot.base skin has brought up some interesting results. Some Examples.
          Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 04-13-2020, 06:01 PM. Reason: examples added
          LoPing

Comment

Incase some of you missed it by tidu..
            https://www.youtube.com/embed/CUHCax1OuZ0
            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-05-2020, 02:15 PM.
            LoPing

Comment

Hey bud, I was wondering, since all my DM's are on your server, how come the maps on your server aren't listed in UTCC?

I'm taking Elik as an example I mean, it would be cool if the maps would be part of your server like it's the case of Unreal Carnage Chicago hub or server
              Stevie's corner

Comment

Simply because of the state of the game Steve. The is a prototype and primarily setup to for testing communIty maps & mods on a low-key.
                LoPing

Comment

I'm not sure I understand well, but anyway, THX for your explanation
                  Stevie's corner

Comment

Thanks for hosting all the community maps mate!
                    Win 10
                    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

YES ! I was looking for this long time
                      thanks mate

Comment

PM'd you some details Steve.
                        All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
                        After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.
                        LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
                          PM'd you some details Steve.
                          All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
                          After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.
                          At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!
                          Win 10
                          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
                          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Originally posted by FXTR4 View Post

At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!

You're getting me all excited all over again mon! I just got done imagine'n UT on that PS5.
                            LoPing

Comment

EPIC is making moves and the '99 mcp is down as well so for the record:

Your '99 Favorites should still work or just connect via IP.
                              LoPing

Comment

A little something dure'n this covert operations via internet distribution period we seem 2be in.
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X