Clear All

This is great
    Stevie's corner
    My UT4 maps
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
      This is great
      Just as great as having yet another finalized gem in the map list!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hé hé

You'll have another map to add to your list soon
        Stevie's corner
        My UT4 maps

Comment

Oh mon dieu..mon ssd ne va pas comme ça en entendant ça.

So like the say'n goes.. C'est La Vie mon amie! We look forward to all your maps!
          LoPing

Comment

LOL

It's 1 map bud, not 350 that I'll release soon
            Stevie's corner
            My UT4 maps

Comment

Mais bien sûr, 1 map c'est-à-dire 350MB.
              LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
                Mais bien sûr, 1 map c'est-à-dire 350MB.
                LOLLL

A bit less ​​​​​​​
                Stevie's corner
                My UT4 maps

Comment

Like'n your idiomatical references Steve! Less is More sounds soo good to my GPU, you have its thanks!
                  LoPing

Comment

Hé hé

THX me tomorrow You can get it tomorrow evening, I will make a thread it in the WIP thread, as always.

FPS should be good because it's a < light > level, meaning there isn't 10 000 assets
                    Stevie's corner
                    My UT4 maps

Comment

Yes sir! The little R9 seems to purr along nice and crisp at 60FPS.

There's a little blocking volume tune'n needed on the top of the door. You can get stuck there as shown on the replay.
                      More testing to follow & thanks again!
                      LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
                        Yes sir! The little R9 seems to purr along nice and crisp at 60FPS.

There's a little blocking volume tune'n needed on the top of the door. You can get stuck there as shown on the replay.
                        More testing to follow & thanks again!
                        Ha ha, perfect my friend

Yeah, I saw that in the third video. It look like you leave lot of chances to others players in this replay?
                        Stevie's corner
                        My UT4 maps

Comment

Correct! All part of testing out the map and enjoying myself in the process.

Yes, I do take it a little easier on folks who see a map for the first time. I guess you can call that a soft spot?

More testing to follow!
                          LoPing

Comment

I understand

A chances I don't rely only on the zombies in Epic forums to gather feedback, I'm receiving good feedback from the Unreal Carnage discord channel and if I have enough suggestions, I'll make a CE (Competitive Edition).

Your issue of being stuck on the door frame is fix. It was caused by the mesh collision that I forgot to adjust.
                            Stevie's corner
                            My UT4 maps

Comment

All good Steve! Glad to hear you have more input from other sources! Not all zombified after all!

For the record, I consider all finalized maps to be CE. Like you said, force to adapt or else. This is the way.
                              LoPing

Comment

Hé hé, funny video

Well, for me, there are differences between regular and CE versions. Mainly CE versions doesn't have powerups like Redeemers, UDamage, KEG, Boots, etc.

Health and ammos aren't spreaded the same way because timing isn't the same to collect them from the weapon pickup.

Some weapons aren't included neither depending of the map.

I always built my level for fun and I like all type of players to play my map, not a type in particular. Since my skills are average and I don't play CE online, my approach when spreading pickups is according to casual play.
                                Stevie's corner
                                My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                                X