No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We look forward to it! It'll be a good test to see if it'll work on the VSR (VirtualSuperResolution) @1440.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Yeah, indeed. But for the CE version, I'll go from the comments I'll obtain from the competitive players. Some pickups location will be different for sure. But this is only when I'll be done with the regular version, not before.
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

No worries bud, alternate versions of maps only adds to the amount of maps this 'shelved' game has in its arsenal.

If you're wondering where the server went, my EGL is back on the infiniloop and won't logon. So we're back to the waiting game.
        LoPing

Comment

Well buddy, I change idea about the CE version, sadly. I suggest you look at this post made today. Also, plz subscribe to my blog so stay up-to-date and get always the latest info.

****, this look like a smoke machine!!! The kind I use to see in discotheque at the time!
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps

Comment

Sub'd Steve!
            I can relate to your frustration mon. With only ±15x dl's.. this sounds soo familiar, very much like the attendance on my servers.

Yet inspite of this seemingly ochlocracy shark mentality in the game community, you & a handful of your mapping bredrin have excelled in motivating me.

Like the saying goes, be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.

And that smoke machine is the Xbox X, maybe what I'd get logging in on the EGL if I had one.
            LoPing

Comment

Great m8, I'm happy you subscribe, so you'll have the info on anything I share right away

And we can continue our talking there and all those zombies here will maybe post something cool, interesting & useful instead of just reading other conversation

I hope you'll find a solution to your problem m8!!
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

All Good Steve! A direct line of convo is the best way indeed and you may be right regarding these zombies because there's always hope, evenwith all this toxicity.

Half a decade of hosting over 289 awesome custom DM maps and mods, afterwhich only a handful of diehards still stand.
                A pitiable 16% of online EPIC 'friends'' ofwhich 28% actually play, leaves me at a loss for words as well so don't get to dismayed.

Believing in harmonics, this rather depressing fact is completely obliterated by the sheer amount of hours testing, playing and enjoying. I've been nothing but lucky to behold this due to modders and mappers and of course EPIC.
                Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-14-2020, 02:28 PM. Reason: clarity
                LoPing

Comment

Indeed my friend
                  Stevie's corner
                  My UT4 maps

Comment

What happened to low-ping server? It seems to be offline for over a week

Comment

It's all down for the time being Mict, It's a rather interesting issue where the UT server logs on fine as does logging in here, but not on the EGL.
                      Not very motivating if the admin can't even play on his own server, so until it's sorted, it's all down.
                      LoPing

Comment

OK Dutch, I wait patiently

Comment

Appreciate your patience! It's back up & run'n.
                          LoPing

Comment

Yééééééééééééééééééééééééééé !

That is awesome
                            Stevie's corner
                            My UT4 maps

Comment

Almost as awesome as this finalized DM-Valas!
                              Another Gem of a map you've presented us with here Steve!
                              LoPing

Comment

Going right in
                                Thanks for posting

Comment

Working...
                                X