-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad indeed.
    I'd still go for the 50% off simply for the fact that Bios/GPU drivers will finally have caught up by then.
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I was looking at the replays and it's cool to see your still paying my previous made maps It's very satisfying

Also, I'll release DM-Cruel R1 this Friday at my blog, it's the same file as the one you already have so no need to download it
      Last edited by Stevelois; 12-04-2020, 08:35 PM.
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

I'd say previous made maps 'cause old sounds abit derogatory Steve, you kinda hurt my 5 year old R9 feelings, even after your maps make it cry, those are happy tears.

Definitely awesome to get DM-Cruel R1 out there! It's sure to be a fav in no time!

LoPing

Comment

Ha ha You're right bud, I'll try to remember to say that in the future instead of 'old'

And FYI, I can see some FPS gain in the final version and I hope that it will make a bigger difference for you! I get 10 FPS more in average between R1 & final. My lowest FPS is 65 with 5 players but averaging in the 80's and many time peak at 130.This is the fruit of my labor hé hé
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps

Comment

Any & all fps gains are always welcome Steve!

The old/new cpu won't mind now that it's up so I'll try to display my fruits of l'amour pour HeadShots.
            LoPing

Comment

So, I've read that you have more performance now with your recent CPU, it's very cool

HeadShots are easier now lol
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

Lol, if only it was so.. DM-Valas sure made it work harder & hotter I can tell you that!

So the tune'n continue's.
                LoPing

Comment

Or not. Since the latest EGL update it's tell'n me 'there's a problem with my graphics..' So it's all down till it's sorted.
                  So for anyone else seeing their GPU being an issue on the EGL bootup.
                  Code:
                  Warning: FSlateD3DRenderer::CreateDevice() - D3D11CreateDevice Result: DXGI_ERROR_80070057
                  Boot in -OpenGL is a work around.

Just in time to see Warframe with Unreal Tournament Weapon Bundle.., well ain't that somethin..
                  Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 12-11-2020, 08:46 PM. Reason: work around found
                  LoPing

Comment

Me too, I started to have some reboot issues happening for nothing since few weeks and it was happening working in the UT4 editor.

In my case, I have only the GPU + 1 Blu Ray writer + 2 SSD. I tested my RAM + SSD and no problem detected.

My PSU is a 650 watt which is supposed to be enough to handle a single RTX 2080 TI + few components. But my instinct tell me that it might be an power issue nodaway.

I have a friend that as offered me a great deal for is HP workstation, a beast. As I told you, next year I planned to buy a AMD system but for less than half the price, I can get my friend PC's this w-e and it also way superior to my main system.

Brief, I removed my GPU tonight until I can grab the workstation.

So for now, just by curiosity, I launch UT4 playing with the onboard Intel GFX... HO---------My-------GOD................ I'm getting 14 FPS on Cruel playing at LOW and no AA! It's completely insane how mediocre it is LOL Habitually, I play at Epic settings with TAA and I'm getting 70 FPS minimum! I can't wait to install UT4 on that beast and comparing performances!
                    Last edited by Stevelois; 12-12-2020, 12:09 AM.
                    Stevie's corner
                    My UT4 maps

Comment

Awesome news there Steve! Running UT onboard.. LoL..I guess you could compare that to forcing OpenGL onto the EGL. It'll run, just don't ask how.
                      So now you'll have more power as well eh? enough now to maybe to grab a match or two on your own maps?

It sure was interesting debugging this DXGI_ERROR_80070057 false negative after the update. Especially since all my other games ran fine.

For those who are still on W7SP1 and encounter such a wonderful glitch, here's the fix.
                      LoPing

Comment

Hé hé, the fact are that it's hard for contact each other because we're not online at the same time. But, I don't mind if it happen

My pc's installation are now over. I have few components I had to switch from pc's to pc's & reinstall / set the drivers but now it's done.

I did a quick test in Cruel, FPS is mostly the same when gaming, BUT, it's much faster when I compile the map in the Editor. In all, I'm pretty satisfied

Now, my page is up-to-date hi hi
                        Stevie's corner
                        My UT4 maps

Comment

Good to see Steve! More power compile'n is always good and GPU's will be 50% cheaper next time around.

This lockdown jazz has me scramble'n for time to enjoy the game.

We hope you're all doing well & stay'n sane & safe!
                          LoPing

Comment

Indeed my friend, indeed But since my monitor is almost new and that the 2080 TI can handle UT4 well enough, it will take time before I upgrade my GPU.

I wanted to tell you that I watch all the replays of all my maps, even "previous made" maps I check FPS and read the players comments. It would be nice to see others commenting on the maps too, knowing what they think of it, pass the word bud

In those troubled times, playing games as become a perfect hobby to have fun and pass time on something cool.

It cool to see ya on my blog now, sharing, we can continue our talk without the "Epic zombies" lol Beside, I'll come here less often so it's a good way to stay in contact
                            Stevie's corner
                            My UT4 maps

Comment

Lol, Epic Zombies sounds like a new game! Glad you enjoy the replays Steve! The most resent ones are finally tweaked up to where it was before the upgrade.

As for the others commenting, I do tell em and have asked 'em to post (even considered a ban till they do).
                              Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

So we just keep doing what we do and hope for the best. There's no gaurantee on tomorrow so frag all you can today!
                              LoPing

Comment

It's all fine m8, at least you inform them

I'm surprise you didn't play the final version of Cruel yet? The replays I see are about R1 or previous made maps? I'm eager to see the replays, your FPS will increase for sure so maybe you'll be able to crank up your GFX quality

And for 2021, I didn't post it at my blog yet, this will be my next DM for 2021. I upload it at UTCC!

Later.
                                Stevie's corner
                                My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                                X