No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done Steve! I'll be insta cruel on it later. & I'm holding you to the working on Quo in 2021 mon ami.. fragg'n vacation starts today.
    Soo many MaPs.. so little time.

BigUp UTCC! Killer job of supply'n the community with works!

We wish you ALL (even you zombies) Happy Holidays & Safe & Sound 2021!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

LOL

Happy fragin' buddy

On another topic, started today, when I want to check replays, there is a huuuuuuge list of players that as appeared by magic??? None of the new names are friends of mine and I never send then an invitation? I can see that few of them are playing with you when I watch the replays BUT I don't understand why suddenly they appear in the replays list while my friend listasn't change since months? Any idea?

Now with Qu0, I must choose a mesh pack and I don't know in witch way I must go...
      Stevie's corner
      Maps at my blog : DM-Cruel, DM-Qu0 B2
      Maps on Epic : DM-Valas, DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Fragg'n it will be! So many MaP presents!

As for the friends list populate'n.. not unless you added them. Maybe logged in thru other avenues? Even Steam is listed. If not, I'd ask EPIC about that.

It's ok to take a break with QuO bud, sit back.. enjoy your fruits some. You know inspiration also hits you when resting right? Sometimes like a comet.. smashing into a secret subterranean bunker surrounded by metamorphic rock.. bringing with it new species of Nepeta cataria.. which happens to be catnip for the Skaarj..
        LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
          Fragg'n it will be! So many MaP presents!

As for the friends list populate'n.. not unless you added them. Maybe logged in thru other avenues? Even Steam is listed. If not, I'd ask EPIC about that.
          It's really annoying to see a list of unknown players that I don't give a "d a m n" about. Your name is the last on the list. Names aren't listed in alphabetical order! I don't have another UT client installed except Epic launcher client and I didn't send friend request neither. I tell you, it all happen all in a sudden. I recheck few times my friend list and it's the same as before this annoying bug. Like I said, nothing as change on my side

It's ok to take a break with QuO bud, sit back.. enjoy your fruits some. You know inspiration also hits you when resting right? Sometimes like a comet.. smashing into a secret subterranean bunker surrounded by metamorphic rock.. bringing with it new species of Nepeta cataria.. which happens to be catnip for the Skaarj..
          Well... I release Qu0 B2 few days ago and I'm surprise you didn't download it yet?! You didn't saw my post? All replays I see are B1...
          Stevie's corner
          Maps on Epic : DM-Valas, DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta

Comment

I'd drop EPIC a line on the mystery friends list you have there @Steve.

I also saw your Qu0 B2 and I was serious about les vacances mon.Meaning New for the New Year!
            LoPing

Comment

Ha ha

Great buddy

Happy new year to you, family and friends!!!!
              Stevie's corner

Comment

Happy New Year to All indeed!
                LoPing

Comment

The best wishes for 2021 to all of you!

Comment

Best Most Real Unreal Server. Thank You.

Comment

Thank you all for playing!
                      Looking Forward to a Fragging 2021!
                      LoPing

Comment

Working...
                      X