No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time plays it part yet again! as you can see on the replays we're getting an influx of players of again.

May I suggest that folks (Players & Mappers) start friends listing eachother so that you can checkout even more replays!
    I spectate from time to time so my replays are not complete.

On an another note, for those who play other actively developed Epic games stateside, you may want to check this.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-02-2021, 01:32 PM. Reason: some news added
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

The VERY weird thing about online friends, is that all of a sudden, my friend list as exploded and I'm seeing lot's of unknown players in my list, players I never ask their friendship??? This is extremely annoying to see all those in my friend list, specially when I don't want those and that your name is completely at the end of the list instead of being with the other names starting with the letter "D".
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Oddness for sure there Steve! I'd go down the line and block & remove those you don't know.
        The replays also have an issue of still posting "live" replay matchs and others seem to have this issue since March 2020.
        EGL updates haven't been without incident either.

LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
          Oddness for sure there Steve! I'd go down the line and block & remove those you don't know....
          It's an idea bud, but since they aren't in my friend list, I can't block / delete them. Moving to replay, even by selecting a player in the drop list, there is no option to hide, remove, block any players

Like always, it's never easy
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps

Comment

Hi Steve, I send you a PM about Elik.

You might want to check the replay of Coda of the 4th, the players were delighted with the surroundings
            The replay seems to have been cut short: there was more chatting going on about the map later that is not visible.

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
            Hé hé
            On another subject, I watch your replays and your getting better, which is great I suggest now that you try lift jumps in some maps, you will discover new opportunities instead of relying on the translocator
            Thanks, I learned a lot last months, but still have a lot to learn. I guess I am just hooked to my translocator.

Comment

Hey

Yup, I've checked the replay, they are not saying much but it's very positive

Elik as been updated. Check my blog
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

DM-Sarr to be release tomorrow evening
                Stevie's corner
                My UT4 maps

Comment

Niceness Steve! We look forward to it
                  Loaded & Locked! & there's some blocking needed on the outside as shown on my replay.
                  Another sweet looking map there bud! Good music, good atmosphere! Thanks again for yet another very UT map!
                  Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-12-2021, 03:33 PM. Reason: Tested some
                  LoPing

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... the translocator......... !

I realized the BV that cover all the top of the map isn't there anymore? I must have delete it by mistake? I'll fix it and upload a new version. It will be in few mins.

Good that you found out, héhé
                    Stevie's corner
                    My UT4 maps

Comment

New version up

Edit

On my GoogleDrive, it's the latest. I was trying to upload on UTCC several times but I got some weird message about an invalid date. I've send a pm to the administrator.
                      Last edited by Stevelois; 03-12-2021, 08:53 PM.
                      Stevie's corner
                      My UT4 maps

Comment

Hi! Why is Loping Arena listed red and I can't join server for three weeks now?

Comment

Again a nice map in the collection! Thanks Steve!
                          Played it yesterday. I see you made good use of the Sci-Fi Pack

Comment

Originally posted by Mictēcacihuātl View Post
                            Again a nice map in the collection! Thanks Steve!
                            Played it yesterday. I see you made good use of the Sci-Fi Pack
                            THX buddy

Is it you "Mic" that as post a nice comment this morning at my map page?
                            Stevie's corner
                            My UT4 maps

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
                              Is it you "Mic" that as post a nice comment this morning at my map page?
                              Yes it's me

Comment

Great, in that case, THX for your support
                                Stevie's corner
                                My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                                X