No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Brenk66, check your PM. There are a few reasons why that can happen.

@Steve, Thanks for the fix and hope you enjoy the replays!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Cool to see players enjoying my latest and earlier maps
      Stevie's corner
      My UT4 maps
      Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

It's a (sporadic)reserved crowd. & I hope you took care of that (not)friendlist issue you had Steve.
        LoPing

Comment

A reserved crowd indeed, I just whishes they write something, in the end of matches so I would had something useful to read. I must say that I enjoy your comments, mon

I have no way to clean the friend list, I have to live with it
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps

Comment

Interesting way to put it Steve, just like folks with Discord.
            LoPing

Comment

Hi Steve, I see that you have completed a playable version of Oblivion!
              Thanks for that. I played it yesterday 2 times. It brings back memories already
              I hoped to give some feedback other then it looks awesome. I thought I had some constructive remarks, but after watching the replays it was not how I experienced during the game.
              I hope the stars outside will be there in the finished version, to get the feeling of being deep in space
              Last edited by Mictēcacihuātl; 03-27-2021, 02:17 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Hey

Don't worry, the inside AND outside look of the ship will be awesome

The A1 release is only about testing the new scale of the map in UT4, nothing else. That is why it look like c**p. Look is irrelevant in alpha stage. You'll get all those info by visiting my website
                Stevie's corner
                My UT4 maps

Comment

Thanks for the link, I will keep an eye on it
                  It does not look like c**p to me

Comment

Hé hé

Good for you my friend, so that way, levels visuals that are considered boring, repetitive, uninteresting, ugly won't effect your fun of playing them

Now to see the difference between what people are playing (A1) and my WIP version, this is the difference :

Click image for larger version

Name:	DM-Obleviap105.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	412635

There is only 1 light actor so I can see something or else it would be completely black.

Now that you can see the difference between the c**p version and my WIP version, even this WIP lighting is c**p for me because I didn't start the lighting yet, just meshing.
                    Stevie's corner
                    My UT4 maps

Comment

The correct term we're look'n for is shell map my breddrin & we look forward to the alpha!
                      LoPing

Comment

Ahhh, THX for the explanation

What do you think of the pic?
                        Stevie's corner
                        My UT4 maps

Comment

I was already wondering if you would remake the original with higher resolution, or would go for a new, upgraded look.
                          The picture looks very well, it seems a bit metallic so far, and dark indeed. Will there be more color variations?

Comment

THX

I'm aiming for a 2021 look and feel so I hope that I'll make honor to the original

Ofc, there will be more colors, no worries Metallic it is indeed but it's dirty materials, more than Sarr / Thaq, then Coda / Chroma which use cleaner materials.
                            Stevie's corner
                            My UT4 maps

Comment

99 maps is abit of an understatement and we look forward to it!
                              LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
                                99 maps is abit of an understatement and we look forward to it!
                                Well,

Meshing is finished as long as set the mesh collisions and added blocking volumes. Now, I'll start the lighting. You'll be able to play it Friday if all goes right
                                Stevie's corner
                                My UT4 maps

Comment

Working...
                                X