-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha

Normal my friend, it's always black in the back, look at all sci-fi movies. The back is the void

I hope it's this bug isn't in 1.0 because your not supposed to be able to go outside the map
    Stevie's corner
    My UT4 maps
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Yes the annals of history is something.

No worries mon, Société anonym! and I haven't found any more ways out (yet).

NjOy the replays!

LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
        Yes the annals of history is something.

No worries mon, Société anonym! and I haven't found any more ways out (yet).

NjOy the replays!

LOLLL

Indeed, dear ninja sniper and you won't found exits because you already found the only one I forgot to close in RC1. For your info, you can get out by the ceiling sides on both side of the Flak area because both BV are absent

I enjoy the replay, still there is only one to watch...

As for part 2, I'm playing my WIP and I really like the additions I made. But it will take some months before the public get it. I'm taking a mapping break.
        Stevie's corner
        My UT4 maps

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post

As for part 2, I'm playing my WIP and I really like the additions I made. But it will take some months before the public get it. I'm taking a mapping break.
          Oh, I hope not for a bad reason
          Anyway, it gives me time to explore your maps You make maps faster then I can explore

Comment

Glad to see you taking a break Steve! I do spectate some, is why not all replays are listed. You can check anyone else in your friends list to see if they played your maps as well.

Like Mic pointed out, folks get abit more time to explore/admire without having to worry about UT ninja headhunting.
            LoPing

Comment

Glad to see you taking a break Steve! I do spectate some, is why not all replays are listed. You can check anyone else in your friends list to see if they played your maps as well.
              Yep, taking a break will be good. No worries, I check all my friends replays but I must say your the only one who actually write comments, all others just play without writing.

Like Mic pointed out, folks get abit more time to explore/admire without having to worry about UT ninja headhunting.
              Hé hé, and I see that you particularly love the scenery of the warp effect in Oblivia part 1
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

Loving not just the scenery mon ami.
                Soo many wonderful worlds to frag with too little time to actualy play. Time to make some more lemonade.
                LoPing

Comment

Loving not just the scenery mon ami.
                  Ha ha, cooool

Soo many wonderful worlds to frag with too little time to actualy play. Time to make some more lemonade.
                  Yeah, indeed. I've read your PM bud, take care of you and your sweet behalf
                  Stevie's corner
                  My UT4 maps

Comment

Thank you mon! Highly enjoyable, a foreign weapon weapon in hand on the endshots.
                    LoPing

Comment

Working...
                    X