Hey bud

Oblevia, Part 2 is available since few days already. I miss your replays m8

Hope your doing well
    Stevie's corner
    My UT4 maps
    Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Awesome Steve! We're still kicking!
      Not only Good weather but Good news as well! I'll be reloading it up shortly!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hey

I watched the 3 replays and I'm happy you didn't found any bug.

Also, it's normal to have a FPS drop when you play on a level that detailed with more the double number of the map capacity. In DM, more than 6 on this map is to much imo. In TDM, 10 is max and is out of control, only carnage. There are many dynamic stuff in this map. I have drops too, only difference is that my lowest FPS is more than your lol.
        Stevie's corner
        My UT4 maps

Comment

True about the frame drops Steve, give'n I'm still on my R9, it's expected.

As for the amount of players.. It's been awhile since I put 33 bots on.... as stress testing is always a good idea and there's nothing wrong with carnage, just ask MΛuL.

Thanks again for the updates mon ami! More to follow.

LoPing

Comment

Ah ah, indeed my friend, I know you like to load a level with lot's of players. I know that since the first replays I saw you playing

No worries, I don't see a problem when there are gameplay issues or fps drops caused by exceeded players count, more than the level design as been made for.
            Stevie's corner
            My UT4 maps

Comment

Well, I hope you will like even more the final version of Oblivia P2 my friend
              Stevie's corner
              My UT4 maps

Comment

It sure looks HIghly enjoyable Steve!
                Relaoded & Locked! BigUp for finalizing Oblivia P2.
                Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-19-2021, 11:06 AM. Reason: Reloaded
                LoPing

Comment

Hey

I've watched the replays. I'm happy you like the final

It look like you remove P1 from your list? I'm surprised because it's one of my best work

I started something completely different which I'll make a post at my blog when the layout will be finished
                  Stevie's corner
                  My UT4 maps

Comment

Just a matter of needing to go thru and re-select maps @Steve as SSD space is at a premium. Those least played will be pulled/reserved.
                    LoPing

Comment

Working...
                    X