-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best server is back! Thanks
    Maps WIP : DM-Equilibrium | DM-RicRust | DM-Bairro | DM-Whatever | FR-Canyon | FR-NOVA

Comment

Your welcome amigo! and if it's not listed, it's probably because I'm adding maps.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

A quick headsup for those come'n on. I've heard reports from players have'n to re-dl a map for some reason, if this happens, please take note of the map and let me know so I can get a clearer overview.
        Also some people are reporting crashing back to launcher on some maps after the dl starts. This is fixable like we did many builds ago.. delete the +/-500kb dl'd pak files from out of your c:/Users/Admin/Documents/UnrealTournament/Saved/Paks/DownloadedPaks folder and you should be good to go again.
        LoPing

Comment

Just So Glad Your Back Up Dutch

[QUOTE=DutchSmoke;259772]It's just a case of a winter time-out.
          Now that this build is playable again after a 2 build haitus, I can get back to fragging/testing out the communities hard work, especially your spacenox rework MΛuL!
          [/QUOTE Glad your sever is backup and running. The other servers just don't have the maps you do. I may be the worst player on there but I Have Fun!
          FRAG YA SOON
          Griz

Comment

Glad to have you back on and enjoying yourself again Grizz1y! Fun is the aim we're after & glad to accommodate.
            LoPing

Comment

Some of you have asked me about the maps hosted, so here you have a list of current maps loaded on the LoPing Arena. Do me a favor and take a minute to give thanks or even post some feedback on these mappers threads. The LoPing wouldn't be up if it wasn't for the hard work these mappers (present and past) have put in to allow us to enjoy UT in its current state.
              Those not linked done either by barsam2a - MoxNix or Metalfist, more can be found here and also here.
              In no particular order: (Once downloaded just drop the paks into your c:/Users/Admin/Documents/UnrealTournament/Saved/Paks/DownloadedPaks folder and you'll be good to go.)
              Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 01-23-2017, 07:32 PM. Reason: Maps broke with the new build, new List to follow.
              LoPing

Comment

[MENTION=213318]DutchSmoke[/MENTION] Is there a way to load a specific map on your server like on the hubs? It's great that you're host all those community maps, but if I'm really interested in a specific map I don't want to wait until it comes back around in the rotation.

Thanks.

W.I.P.s
                DM-Containers

Comment

@BigAl3D As of yet there's no midmap vote available which would allow you to switch maps after x amount of time after a match has started. I do have this loaded on my '99 server and hope to have it available on the UT4 server as well at some point.
                  For your convenience, I've linked the DM maps that are loaded on the server in the map list listed below. An option you have is playing the downloaded maps you want in a offline custom DM match setup.
                  All maps you decide to download should all end up in your c:/Users/Admin/Documents/UnrealTournament/Saved/Paks/DownloadedPaks folder, save'n you from waiting for the download when you're on the server.
                  LoPing

Comment

Thanks for the reply. You mention "offline custom DM match setup." I didn't think the LAN feature was available yet in UT4. Is there a way let's say, for me a few co-workers to play a LAN game?

W.I.P.s
                    DM-Containers

Comment

The LAN function has been removed indeed. Your best bet would be to dl the standalone you need in the members only section and run that. Keep in mind that if you're plan'n on playing on custom maps you'll need to either setup redirects for the maps or make sure everybody on the lan has the maps preloaded, usb does come in handy.
                      LoPing

Comment

OK I understand having the map installed on each client, but how would we all play together if there's no LAN function? Run a private server?

W.I.P.s
                        DM-Containers

Comment

@BigAl3D Check your PM box.
                          LoPing

Comment

You still do a magnificent job, thank you !

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

Thanks & your welcome amigo and so do you!
                              LoPing

Comment

Happy 2017 To All!

A Massive thanks to everybody who supported the LoPing along the way, Mappers, Fraggers & Developers both past and present alike!
                                The 2017 Fun Bash is Open!
                                Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 01-03-2017, 10:10 AM.
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X