No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened to me Zabiyaka. Can't play too well on this server or the admin's paranoia gets the best of him.

Comment

For some clarity, Anyone caught making the server act up in anyway will be booted. The beauty of this (free) game is that everybody is able to setup their own hub/server/lan match!
      My advice, setup up your own spot in the UTverse to play with. This being said - I've added some more maps to the line up, Enjoy!
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Yeah and the beauty of this situation is that I get labelled as a cheater while I DID NOTHIN! U even acused me that my "ping is too stable" (!?!). Iam not using any sh*t. Dammit I've never even used any macro in my life. Your server do as you please but I would like some justice.

Comment

Yeah that's the beauty of UT always been that way, running a server come with a GOD crown!! Seen it many times

Comment

Glad to see you enjoying yourself EmreUnreal, The maps are now all linked up as well and consider taking some time to show the mappers some love
            You can find the Darksided one's info here.
            The score so far;
            1. Server has a 90sec's warmup.
            2. Game starts with 1 player, totall load back to 14 players max.
            3. Kick Idle timer still in effect.
            Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-02-2017, 01:38 PM. Reason: Server fix's
            LoPing

Comment

Dayum that ignorance. DutchSmoke will accuse of cheating and ban anybody who will take his precious 1t place on scoreboard. Hes allowing only cannon fodder to play. Probably compensating for something.

Comment

Updated the 1st OP with some more maps!
                Zabiyaka could you cease and desist with inundating the thread with your cognitive biases.
                LoPing

Comment

Where is the update list for Top mappers ??????

My Last Fragmovie "Over the Top" 1080p@60fps

Comment

In the 1st post
                    LoPing

Comment

Yes Em yer right it is the Best Sever and Dutch seems to be the most imformative when it comes to issues. better than the ppl at Epic even.

Comment

Appreciate the kind words Grizz1y! Just be mindful, EPIC & Community Members set UT free and I'm just playing a casual part in helping to make UT the FPS to play again.
                        Updated/Added some more maps to the line up as well, enjoy!
                        LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                          Zabiyaka could you cease and desist with inundating the thread with your cognitive biases.
                          I was wrongfully accused of cheating by You and banned. Should I thank you for your kindness or something?

Comment

Updated and added some more maps for your enjoyment.
                            @Zabiyaka incase you missed it, undebatable.
                            LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by @[URL="https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/forums/member.php?332335-Zabiyaka"
                              Zabiyaka[/URL] incase you missed it, undebatable..
                              Undebatable is that you are simple noob that ban people that are little better than you. And considering how rarely I play UT you were rekt. Ping 8 and no aim. I suppose weed melted what's left from your brain. And dont act like you are above all because you are not. I wish you luck with your skill progress while kicking/banning players better than you.

Comment

DM-Spirit has been reloaded into the line up for your enjoyment.
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X