No announcement yet.

-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to accommodate EmreUnreal! Updated some as well, enjoy!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Well this is in deed a good server with a lot of map, including the old UT99 masterpieces <3
      All the players are friendly, it feels like a family and no matter for the skill difference, I enjoyed coming there.

And I would still do if I wasn't banned for ... for what? Cheat?

Comment

Updated some more maps for your enjoyment.
        @V-vrus, the ban is simply because of the (negative)impact on server performance you bring when you join and we've had this convo so it shouldn't come as a shock. I've also give'n you an option to join ESL.
        LoPing

Comment

I only remember you saying that my internet connection is weird, but ok.
          And I have joined the ESL, and my connection doesn't help quite often sadly.

Once it is changed, I'll contact you.

Comment

Added/Updated some maps for your enjoyment!
            Glad to read you joined esl V-vrus! I expect you to excel.
            LoPing

Comment

New Build today! and yes the maps need to be recooked for Build 3361702.
              Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-28-2017, 01:32 PM. Reason: typo
              LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                New Build today! and yes the maps need to be recooked for build Build 3361702.
                feels like the right time to continue my work on killhouse (once the updates downloaded)

expect it soon
                Last edited by qq0815; 03-28-2017, 01:27 PM.
                my ut4 projects:
                mp_killhouse (cod4 port)

Comment

Good news qq0815! Added some more maps to the lineup!
                  Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 03-31-2017, 09:16 AM. Reason: Maps added
                  LoPing

Comment

Why some of my friends dont see it in the list? We are all from Ukraine!

Comment

[MENTION=333328]jenik15[/MENTION] they may need to uncheck the "Hide Unresponsive" checkbox in the upper right corner
                      "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                      - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Indeed jenik15, It's possible that some people may not see the LoPing listed because this is not a rented server. If you have your friends IP, drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.
                        Also added some more maps for your enjoyment. Enjoy!
                        LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by Zabiyaka View Post
                          I was wrongfully accused of cheating by You and banned. Should I thank you for your kindness or something?
                          well he banned me too for my ping being too stable and 'messing up the server with my netcode' and 'your isp is throttling you' bullsh*t
                          I have 0 connection issues and never have any lag.
                          I was getting good frags, guess the guy just cant take it.
                          A shame because I played there often and always had fun.
                          Too bad the admin is being a d*ck

Comment

lol, banning people with good frags...

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                              Updated some more maps for your enjoyment.
                              @V-vrus, the ban is simply because of the (negative)impact on server performance you bring when you join and we've had this convo so it shouldn't come as a shock. I've also give'n you an option to join ESL.
                              This excuse again, so pathetic.
                              You keep banning good players and blaming it on their connection. Like it matters in any way to the performance of the server? what a weak excuse man.

Comment

Added some more maps for your enjoyment!
                                @R3FuGE Anyone who shows inconsistency on their connections will be blocked. Unless you can explain to me (by way of your scheduling algorithm) the reason why your adsl connection would supersede an ftth. Don't confuse reason with excuse.
                                LoPing

Comment

Working...
                                X