Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    EPIC is making moves and the '99 mcp is down as well so for the record:

Your '99 Favorites should still work or just connect via IP.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FXTR4 View Post

At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!

You're getting me all excited all over again mon! I just got done imagine'n UT on that PS5.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    PM'd you some details Steve.
    All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
    After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.
    At least Epic have a lot of community maps they can possible use now. Would be great to see them all meshed out by the epic art team!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PM'd you some details Steve.
    All Thanks to you and your sistren/breddren mappers FX! Hosting so many community DM maps for a shelved game, did pan out beyond my wildest dreams.
    After 4 going on 5 years, with well over 229 DM maps (Tip of the Iceberg) to show for it, lets just hope that UT doesn't stay shelved like FN was.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YES ! I was looking for this long time
    thanks mate

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for hosting all the community maps mate!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure I understand well, but anyway, THX for your explanation

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Simply because of the state of the game Steve. The is a prototype and primarily setup to for testing communIty maps & mods on a low-key.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey bud, I was wondering, since all my DM's are on your server, how come the maps on your server aren't listed in UTCC?

I'm taking Elik as an example I mean, it would be cool if the maps would be part of your server like it's the case of Unreal Carnage Chicago hub or server

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Incase some of you missed it by tidu..
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/CUHCax1OuZ0
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 05-05-2020, 02:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No worries Steve, as it usually takes a few rounds to really 'test' a map out and find the minor issues like misalignment or blocking volumes and even holes!
    All part of the "creative process" in bringing a map to completion.

Speaking of which, it's interesting to see how the light mechanics on all these maps behaves depending on the type of skin used ingame. Having the robot.base skin has brought up some interesting results. Some Examples.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 04-13-2020, 06:01 PM. Reason: examples added

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    ...Mappers might want to try fast forwarding the replays so not to miss any interjections(comments) as we come across them. Playing with a joypad means I don't always get time to type up.
    Yeah, I forgot to mention it but I do that too when I release the first version of a map to be sure I'm not missing something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to be of service Steve! We look forward to your next works!
    Mappers might want to try fast forwarding the replays so not to miss any interjections(comments) as we come across them. Playing with a joypad means I don't always get time to type up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've downloaded the mut & will look at it, I'm curious

Also, just to say that when I look at the replays, I go at the end of the match (like at 90%) and watch the rest of the match to see if you or others as written a comments. Thanks for leaving some because it is very useful and rewarding too

To finish, I work full time on my next map!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also, be sure to grab this mutator and drop it in your UT dl'd paks folder. You'll be able to see what skins/hats players are using on your maps as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X