-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just a matter of needing to go thru and re-select maps @Steve as SSD space is at a premium. Those least played will be pulled/reserved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey

I've watched the replays. I'm happy you like the final

It look like you remove P1 from your list? I'm surprised because it's one of my best work

I started something completely different which I'll make a post at my blog when the layout will be finished

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It sure looks HIghly enjoyable Steve!
    Relaoded & Locked! BigUp for finalizing Oblivia P2.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 09-19-2021, 11:06 AM. Reason: Reloaded

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, I hope you will like even more the final version of Oblivia P2 my friend

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah ah, indeed my friend, I know you like to load a level with lot's of players. I know that since the first replays I saw you playing

No worries, I don't see a problem when there are gameplay issues or fps drops caused by exceeded players count, more than the level design as been made for.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    True about the frame drops Steve, give'n I'm still on my R9, it's expected.

As for the amount of players.. It's been awhile since I put 33 bots on.... as stress testing is always a good idea and there's nothing wrong with carnage, just ask MΛuL.

Thanks again for the updates mon ami! More to follow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey

I watched the 3 replays and I'm happy you didn't found any bug.

Also, it's normal to have a FPS drop when you play on a level that detailed with more the double number of the map capacity. In DM, more than 6 on this map is to much imo. In TDM, 10 is max and is out of control, only carnage. There are many dynamic stuff in this map. I have drops too, only difference is that my lowest FPS is more than your lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome Steve! We're still kicking!
    Not only Good weather but Good news as well! I'll be reloading it up shortly!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey bud

Oblevia, Part 2 is available since few days already. I miss your replays m8

Hope your doing well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mictēcacihuātl View Post
    Thaq, Coda and Chroma have not been updated this year I remember because I checked them all Or maybe I missed something. You know better
    Ha ha!!

What I had in mind while writing is that all maps that an update was necessary as receive it. Yep, your right, I didn't update those You see what happen when getting old, fingers don't follow the mind

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thaq, Coda and Chroma have not been updated this year I remember because I checked them all Or maybe I missed something. You know better
    Last edited by Mictēcacihuātl; 08-29-2021, 05:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mictēcacihuātl View Post
    ...Steve, I noticed you have updated some of your maps when I played them recently on Loping Arena (Delta, Elik, Aryth). You seem to have improved the lighting. Great work! I was afraid you stopped mapping
    In fact, ALL my maps have been updated recently All of what as been done for each map as been posted at my blog.

I'm taking a mapping break right now. Next one to be release will be Oblivia Part 2, but don't know when.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some more updated & added indeed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes too bad the human players seem to have fun somewhere else
    I still play UT. Online I often end up playing bots, so I play more offline so I can tweak the bots a bit better.

Steve, I noticed you have updated some of your maps when I played them recently on Loping Arena (Delta, Elik, Aryth). You seem to have improved the lighting. Great work! I was afraid you stopped mapping

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So it seems to have gone into hibernation abit. This not to say there aren't things happening.
    More importantly New Map added!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X