-= LoPing Arena =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thank you mon! Highly enjoyable, a foreign weapon weapon in hand on the endshots.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ÐutchSmºke View Post
    Loving not just the scenery mon ami.
    Ha ha, cooool

Soo many wonderful worlds to frag with too little time to actualy play. Time to make some more lemonade.
    Yeah, indeed. I've read your PM bud, take care of you and your sweet behalf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Loving not just the scenery mon ami.
    Soo many wonderful worlds to frag with too little time to actualy play. Time to make some more lemonade.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to see you taking a break Steve! I do spectate some, is why not all replays are listed. You can check anyone else in your friends list to see if they played your maps as well.
    Yep, taking a break will be good. No worries, I check all my friends replays but I must say your the only one who actually write comments, all others just play without writing.

Like Mic pointed out, folks get abit more time to explore/admire without having to worry about UT ninja headhunting.
    Hé hé, and I see that you particularly love the scenery of the warp effect in Oblivia part 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to see you taking a break Steve! I do spectate some, is why not all replays are listed. You can check anyone else in your friends list to see if they played your maps as well.

Like Mic pointed out, folks get abit more time to explore/admire without having to worry about UT ninja headhunting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stevelois View Post

As for part 2, I'm playing my WIP and I really like the additions I made. But it will take some months before the public get it. I'm taking a mapping break.
    Oh, I hope not for a bad reason
    Anyway, it gives me time to explore your maps You make maps faster then I can explore

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes the annals of history is something.

No worries mon, Société anonym! and I haven't found any more ways out (yet).

NjOy the replays!

LOLLL

Indeed, dear ninja sniper and you won't found exits because you already found the only one I forgot to close in RC1. For your info, you can get out by the ceiling sides on both side of the Flak area because both BV are absent

I enjoy the replay, still there is only one to watch...

As for part 2, I'm playing my WIP and I really like the additions I made. But it will take some months before the public get it. I'm taking a mapping break.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes the annals of history is something.

No worries mon, Société anonym! and I haven't found any more ways out (yet).

NjOy the replays!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ha ha

Normal my friend, it's always black in the back, look at all sci-fi movies. The back is the void

I hope it's this bug isn't in 1.0 because your not supposed to be able to go outside the map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're welcome and thank you mon ami!

Looking back..

..is not nearly as fun as looking forward.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THX to both of you of commenting at my blog, I really appreciate

As for the map directory, I modified the info in all my map pages and also updated all readme, which are available online.

Happy fraggin'!!!
    Last edited by Stevelois; 04-10-2021, 12:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
    Great!
    I'm happy, satisfied, it is a awesome level and I'm not saying this because I made it, it's simple fact I hope others players will write some comments...
    Now, starting part 2
    Good to see you happy again mon! Lemme comment this..You did this classic map some justice alright, BiGUp yourself (and your mapping sistren & brethren) for keeping the UT flame burning with yet another LiT map!

Keep It Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Steve, I put my comments in Stevie's Corner
    Thanks for all your time and effort to create these maps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And Thank You Kind Sir! Replays to follow!

Positively a worthy rendition of a classic, wish fulfilled!
    Sorry for the bot load! Like the saying goes the more the merrier.
    Great!

I'm happy, satisfied, it is a awesome level and I'm not saying this because I made it, it's simple fact I hope others players will write some comments...

Now, starting part 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And Thank You Kind Sir! Replays to follow!

Positively a worthy rendition of a classic, wish fulfilled!
    Sorry for the bot load! Like the saying goes the more the merrier.
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 04-09-2021, 06:57 PM. Reason: Test run

Leave a comment:

Working...
X