Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the ExportGameRulesets commandlet fixed for Linux Servers? If so, how do we invoke it? (Do I have to go into my HUB, authenticate as an admin and run it from the console? Or is it something that can be ran from the UE4Server-Linux-Shipping execution string?)
    In the chance that this is not fixed yet, can somebody supply the exported Rulesets for the current build here? I'd ask on discord but you have to verify your phone in order to be able to send messages. (Really now guys? No thanks on that)

Let's say that we want to add a few custom maps to the default Rulesets (like Duel and DM), what would be the optimal way to go about it?
    Will declaring a Ruleset that has the same uniqueTag, override the default (Epic) implementation, or do we have to hide it and make an identical one that includes the custom maps?
    Last edited by FrostbyteGR; 07-22-2017, 09:49 PM.
    > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
    > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
    > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

I run linux server, but I have only run the commandlet from an offline windows client. I had to set file ext to .txt to upload here (attached to post); need to change it to .json for game to use it. Adding maps: it seems we have to hide defaults and add our own copies with a unique unique tag, we can use same title, though. Rulesets works on clients, too, so you may easily test offline.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot for the information and the configuration, I will sit down later tonight and adapt it to my server.
        > FreezeTag [Blueprint]
        > Reimagining of Greed [BluePrint]
        > Avarice, a DM-variant of Greed [BluePrint]

Comment

Working...
        X