Disconnected from Dedicated server after every match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disconnected from Dedicated server after every match

Looking for assistance. I host a dedicated server and after ever map everyone is kicked from the server and the log has an error.

Need some help figuring out what the issue is and how to fix it. It looks to be something with Stat recording. Is there a way to disable stat tracking or something??

Here is the error in the log:
    Code:
    [2020.08.11-21.51.10:929][790]LogGameStats:Warning: Stats write failed https://ut-public-service-prod10.ol.epicgames.com/ut/api/stats/accountId/a9ef958f290f4f168a5691231bfc5751/bulk?ownertype=1 {"errorCode":"errors.com.epicgames.common.missing_permission","errorMessage":"Sorry your login does not posses the permissions 'ut:stats:a9ef958f290f4f168a5691231bfc5751 UPDATE' needed to perform the requested operation","messageVars":["ut:stats:a9ef958f290f4f168a5691231bfc5751","UPDATE"],"numericErrorCode":1023,"originatingService":"com.epicgames.ut.public","intent":"prod10"} [
    2020.08.11-21.51.11:252][809]UT:Warning: Failed to report Match Results to the server. User ELOs will not be updated. (0)  
    [2020.08.11-21.51.11:255][809]LogOnline:Error: OSS: McpUtils request https://ut-public-service-prod10.ol.epicgames.com/ut/api/game/v2/ratings/team/match_result failed. code=403 response={"errorCode":"errors.com.epicgames.ut.insufficient_perms","errorMessage":"Invalid credentials for this api.","messageVars":[],"numericErrorCode":23019,"originatingService":"com.epicgames.ut.public","intent":"prod10"}

Greets Mightythias! As you can see you're missing_permission to UPDATE.
    Make sure you are logged in correctly, so no proxy servers on the EGL (EpicGamesLauncher) and check that your server is communicate'n correctly with EPIC.
    Stats are ID linked so it wouldn't be advised to disable them. GL & HF
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hello thanks for the response.
      I am logged in correctly and directly on the EGL. And from what I can tell everything is communicating correctly with EPIC. The server shows up correctly on the server list and everything. Is there anything else you recommend I can do?

Comment

You can make sure your routing is allowing the hub to connect correctly both in/outbound.
        I'm guessing your outbound isn't lined up or your initial launch wasn't a success. Info here.
        LoPing
        Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Working...
        X