This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zunnie View Post
    You don't need the Game Client on the Server PC at all. Just make sure you install the prerequisites such as the VC++ and DirectX detailed on the guide page. (Click on the Prerequisites tab) then install/extract the Server .zip file somewhere and follow the guide.
    Thanks... Does the new server have the web UI like the old UT2k3 and 2k4 servers did? I ran a couple of UT servers back in the day and I recall the web admin UI was pretty slick as far as features go.

Comment

Not at this moment. I don't know if it ever will have. Right now there is "rcon". See the section Additional Config Options for more info on that.
      AllNoobs Website & Info: AllNoobs.com | Download Section
      AllNoobs Communications: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Youtube
      AllNoobs UT4 Guides: Read UT4 Server/Hub Guides
      AllNoobs Free 5GB Mapspace and Redirect Service: Read more here | For UT4 | For UT3 | For UT2004 | For UT99

Comment

I can´t see my hub on the hub list inside the game. i followed every single step on the guides using firedaemon. anyone can help me? thx

Comment

Can't help now Darth_nihiluS no time. Talk to me on Discord sometime under the name zunnie or sunnyzunnie.

I've added a how-to section in the guide for running Elimination, Trinatek was so kind of supplying me with the needed info. It is under the section called "Popular Mutators".
          Have fun!
          AllNoobs Website & Info: AllNoobs.com | Download Section
          AllNoobs Communications: Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Youtube
          AllNoobs UT4 Guides: Read UT4 Server/Hub Guides
          AllNoobs Free 5GB Mapspace and Redirect Service: Read more here | For UT4 | For UT3 | For UT2004 | For UT99

Comment

hi. im trying to create a hub and a server but it doesn´t appear on the hub list (or server list). i used to run a hub but it went down with thew new update. im following zunnies guide but i just can´t make it happen. is there any updated windows server rar? thx

Comment

@Zunnie Something's wrong with the webserver again?
              "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
              - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Hi your website is down, please check.

Comment

Working...
                X