Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi zunnie I'm trying to setup a online ut server to play some custom maps I made with friends online but I can't find where you download the dedicated ut server for windows or linux. I tried the links on https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Server...d_the_Server_2 but I just get a your not authorized for this thread message. I'm logged in on the website on my epic games account am I doing something wrong is their anywheree else I could download the ut servers for windows from. Thanks in advance for anyhelp.

Comment

I'm not sure what happened to Zunnie, i have not been active in Unreal for a long time, but i recently noticed his links failing to bring back anything except a loading web browser

No ut3 activity either.
      #300 woop
      Internet BlackOut in <2 weeks,last chance to request 4 years of Unreal Development(something from every Unreal Engine 50+ maps, chars, weapons, mods, mutators and more).

Comment

Is there any way to setup a new hub/server atm?

Comment

Zunnie,
          Can you give me the web files and i can upload it to my colocation server so its more stable or i can set you up some space

Comment

Working...
          X