Name:	PortsListening.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	341625Click image for larger version

Name:	PortsOpen.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	341626

Ok, i've spend many time again to look over all my steps until now. My Router have all ports forwarded/open, my firewall is ok and open this ports for the game, my game.ini looking ok but i'm still in red and in serverlist but not in hub list.

The only thing which is different is my rules.ini - that file is empty because i just want to use standard setting. Can the empty Rules.ini be the issue? I figured it's not necessary to modify it if you want just the same rules who are in the game as standard.

Look at the pictures, there is all ok but if you look closely there is no port 8000 open. I think it responds if someone enter my hub?

Comment

Originally posted by AurumDragon View Post

Ok, i've spend many time again to look over all my steps until now. My Router have all ports forwarded/open, my firewall is ok and open this ports for the game, my game.ini looking ok but i'm still in red and in serverlist but not in hub list.

The only thing which is different is my rules.ini - that file is empty because i just want to use standard setting. Can the empty Rules.ini be the issue? I figured it's not necessary to modify it if you want just the same rules who are in the game as standard.

Look at the pictures, there is all ok but if you look closely there is no port 8000 open. I think it responds if someone enter my hub?
      yeah, the 8000's ports are when Matches are created in your hub!

now, when I look at your port forwards I see your pointing to computer 0.0.0.0? is that correct?

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWilcox View Post
        I have moved this to a wiki here:

Please use this thread for disucssion.
        The link for windows server x64 doesnt work... Stops towards the end of the download.

Comment

Hi guys,

How can I download or update the server, on a machine that does not have video card?

Comment

I read through the Wiki and searched on the forum but couldn't find an answer to where theServer Query Port could be changed. Ideally being able to set it in the command line would be helpful.

Anyone have a current wiki for setting up a Hub server? I'm close to getting them to work, but they show up as unresponsive for some reason. I can still join the Hub, my rules and MOTD properly show up, but when I try to start a match it fails.
            I assume I've done something wrong, but followed the Wiki several times and searched on the forums as well but couldn't find anything to help.
            What command line should I be using on Windows 64bit,
            Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Server-Win64-Test.exe UnrealTournament UT-Entry?Game=Lobby?MaxPlayers=20 -multihome=192.227.140.244 -port=7777 -log
            or
            UnrealTournamentServer.exe UnrealTournament UT-Entry?Game=Lobby?MaxPlayers=20 -multihome=192.227.140.244 -port=7777 -log
            Last edited by JestServers; 10-08-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Any update on this?
              Still having issues getting things properly running under Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 Standard.

Comment

Originally posted by JestServers View Post
                Any update on this?
                Still having issues getting things properly running under Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 x64 Standard.
                Are you still having issues? does your server work without the -multihome switch? just curious?

Comment

Working...
                X