No announcement yet.

Idea to Concept Community Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princess Waverly Earlong Royalty Outfit her hairstyle was inspired by Dee Dee,Princess Aurora,Priss,Ulala,Harley Quinn.
    Above what you guys see there are ones later and earlier multiple,few,several cartoony,character redesigns.Oops sorry my bad I duplicated some artworks while having some rush up. This is Princess Lilith Earlong. Evil clone of Princess Teknika(daughter of King Jazz Earlong-Jackrabbit and Queen Eva Earlong,granddaughter of King Earlong and Queen Earlong) Earlong.

Hairstyle was inspired by D.Va.

Hellish Rabbits reign army. Inspired by YouTube user LumpyTouch. Spoilers alert for unofficial,fanmade,open source sequel of Jazz Jackrabbit 3, it’s gonna be Jazz Jackrabbit 4.

It was inspired by Deviantart female user HelliTüxen’s fanart.

It was inspired by The Sorrow.

It was inspired by hidden boss from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

That’s female Rabbit anthropomorphic,humanoid lapine evil cleric,mage,wizard,druid,witch.

Long time ago I was just possibly,maybe banned digitalizacją,virtually in reality from jazz2online and I have nowhere to go just only let me stay here guys and gals,please?
    Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-11-2021, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Princess Waverly Earlong Royalty Outfit her hairstyle was inspired by Dee Dee,Princess Aurora,Priss,Ulala,Harley Quinn.
      Above what you guys see there are ones later and earlier multiple,few,several cartoony,character redesigns.

Hairstyle was inspired by D.Va.

Hellish Rabbits reign army. Inspired by YouTube user LumpyTouch. Spoilers alert for unofficial,fanmade,open source sequel of Jazz Jackrabbit 3, it’s gonna be Jazz Jackrabbit 4.

It was inspired by Deviantart female user HelliTüxen’s fanart.

It was inspired by The Sorrow.

It was inspired by hidden boss from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

That’s female Rabbit anthropomorphic,humanoid lapine evil cleric,mage,wizard,druid,witch.

Long time ago I was just possibly,maybe banned digitally,virtually in reality from jazz2online and I have nowhere to go just only let me stay here guys and gals,please?
      Last edited by Gamerz31w; 09-30-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Once again thank you ladies and gentlemen for digitally,verbally hearing me out. Long time ago I have problems with loggingin to Imgur via Yahoo. But no longer,no more,not anymore, Jazz Jackrabbit 3,Jazz Jackrabbit gonna be inspired as videogames unofficially,OpenSource,fanmade as fangame projects. Some People Below BlazeHedgehog gameplay YouTube comments label section gonna I mean suggested None from creators of Fortnite to puT the game Jazz Jackrabbit 3D on Epic Games launcher storefront owned by Epic Games,CCP,Tencent and People Can Fly.

So many years have passed.
        https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=19325
        Last edited by Gamerz31w; 09-30-2021, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Jazz Jackrabbit 3 and Jazz Jackrabbit 4 gonna be inspired by some Sonic the Hedgehog unofficial,fanmade,free to play,opensource creepypasta fangames stories. It looks like I cannot edit my previous posted comment due to some pending,right guys?
          I got this strange feeling that they removed some thread or section of that server/forum.
          https://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread.php?t=20100
          Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-01-2021, 11:59 AM.

Comment

It looks like I have to comment,describe links that I'm just uploading here.

I think someone or somebody needs to fix it as fast as he or she can quickly.

Inspired by Sonic Unleashed.

Lapine,rabbit random,unknown royal monument.

I made two years ago since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 2019.

That 3 digit number ended up looking like rusted golden metal texture.
            These are loading screens 3D highpoly models for King Jazz Jackrabbit-Earlong,Spaz Jackrabbit,Lori Jackrabbit below.

Those are very old(okay not that old-just a little bit older).
            Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-02-2021, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I drawed female lapine humanoid,antropomorphic form of madame,miss,lady Stacey"username nick alias-Flak"in Jazz Jackrabbit(universe) future series she would probably be royal servant of Queen Eva Earlong and King Jazz Earlong.
              And her Flak Cannon.

Comment

Zoe Cottontail High Poly 3D model.
                https://blenderartists.org/t/zoe-cottontail/1192547

Comment

Back in my good days,even better old golden times kids used to play Wolfenstein 3D and maybe even Doom 1. Kiedyś to było,a nie to co teraz dzieciarnia gra w Fortnite'a(kids nowadays playing brand new game genre Battle Royale-something completely new and slightly different).
                  Parents were complaining about that videogames are too brutal for kids.
                  It's about time(I won't be patient,not waiting for Epic Games anymore).
                  Kids should be scared that's how reality works. It doesn't have to be candified,cute virtual reality videogame. Full of nightmare fuels.
                  You know like in Adult Swim cartoons(Rick and Morty,Family Guy),Chicken Robot,YouTube Kids TV,Happy Tree Friends,Final Destination,Creepypasta stories,Stephen King's Maximum Overdrive. They have to be scared even if it's too niche videogame genre 3D platformer. Nowadays social justice warriors are working for People Can Fly,Epic Games,CCP,Tencent.
                  Dark evil clone of Jazz Jackrabbit King Jazz Earlong torturing/wounding Epic Games founder and CEO Tim Sweeney.
                  I hate him I despise his poor,bad business decisions. Those are just only methaphorical consequences of life career decisions.
                  Let him suffer in virtual reality. Doom series fans are not toxic digital people in digital world. Sonic the Hedgehog series fanbase(unofficial fanservice) are instead.
                  I think Queen Eva Earlong possibly gonna have to rescue some sort her owner,corporate boss founder and CEO of Epic Games. Pain and suffering in nutshell.
                  I won't be waiting patiently anymore for Epic Games times out for them.
                  I still have no idea how to draw not safe for work gore(for instance as an example bleeding,ripped apart human muscles...etc.). Gruesome,grotesque,bleeding,ripped & teared apart fleshy/meaty,organic atoms,disassembled molecules,particles of human body artwork. Mainstream media kids won't even notice that they are busy playing Fortnite anyway these days.
                  Horror for juvenile deliquids.
                  Just let him be painfully sufffering.
                  He deserves it.
                  Doom for Epic Games(cursed creativity for company official changes of their own evolution) owners of their own old IP title intellectual property of Jazz Jackrabbit series.
                  But on second thought she would send his soul(ghost,spirit)to lapine Hell after lapine pro-biblical lapine hare,rabbit,bunny Judgement Day.
                  Pegi 3(okay it's a meme gag parody a ironical joke).
                  Jazz Jackrabbit 3(so many years have past it's way too long even-longer than game development of Duke Nukem Forever).
                  Sweet,cute,too adorable things in videogames industry of indie games things stuff like those are only just equivalent to Aldous Huxley book novel Brave New World.
                  As for now it's only a concept art idea.
                  I am like a God.I want(to be) I am even stronger than God,Jesus Christ,Satan.
                  Queen Eva Earlong would care rather about her own lapine people and her kingdom in afterlife.
                  Unfortunately as you see below I'm not professional,expert at drawing concept artworks for Jazz Jackrabbit 4. I'm not just only not the best at drawing doodles,sketches...etc.

Because why not he wounded his leg.
                  Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-11-2021, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Dark Jazz Evil King Jackrabbit-Earlong killed Good Light King Jazz Jackrabbit scene was inspired it will be by Sonic '06 and youtube thumbnails videos death of Archie Sonic Comics.
                    Anyway did you heard about that guys and gals? Unreal Gold Steele Dawn(leaked online).
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMJuhI1fxc

I also redesigned(user) HelliTuexen's(idea)unoffficial of her evil royal twin sister of Princess/or Queen Eva Earlong Charlette or Charlotte Earlong.
                    I'm just not sure.

I've found a guy user who is interested in revival of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D nicknamed Delacroix. Both of us are going to continue patch made by Jazz/CloverGruff who decided to stop supporting this old,abandoned tech demo of JJ3D.
                    As you see above she originally would intended to be crying at corpses of her husband similarly to tomboyish Princess Sally Acorn crying at American Classic Sonic corpses from Archie Sonic Comics Issues.
                    I hate Epic Games. Nobody was interested to help me before.
                    That's how Princess Waverly Earlong really looking like.

And that's Princess Teknika Earlong.

According to this wikia. Royal siblings children of King Jazz Earlong and Queen Eva Earlong,grandchidren of Queen Earlong,King Earlong.
                    https://jazzjackrabbit.fandom.com/wiki/Jazz%27s_Sons
                    Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-12-2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Default original design of Princess Teknika Earlong without her royalty outfit.
                      https://jazzjackrabbit.fandom.com/wiki/Jazz%27s_Sons
                      According to old,original source material.
                      And her royal twin sister sibling Princess Waverly Earlong below.
                      Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-11-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Made by me I had no clues where could I import lowpoly 3D model of Jazz Jackrabbit so I had to made a new one. That was some sort of work in progress.

That would be retro,nostalgic trip aesthetics game intro for Jazz Jackrabbit 2 in 3D.
                        Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-12-2021, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Wanna see more guys? As you see I might be suffering with OCD,Neurotism,Schizophrenia,Doomguy syndrome,PTSD,ADHD. I have multiple fangame projects ideas. Unofficially I am some sort of visionaire.

In making of Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Intro in lowpoly 3D.
                          Could it be just random shitposting,weird ideas,trolling,shitposting,annoying posted comments against your forum rules?
                          Is this a right width,height and length of how cutscenes would be made? Any piece of good advices guys?

Queen Eva Earlong with her royal wedding tiara inspired by Super Mario Odyssey.
                          Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-12-2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Not safe for work artwork of Queen Eva Earlong. Originally drawn by some South Korean artist possibly on deviantart. No copyrights law in universe gonna stop me I will finish what Dean Dodrill,Arjan Brussee,Alexander Brandon,Cliff Bleszinski have started and nothing will stand in my way. I will do whatever the **** I want.
                            Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-12-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Princess Technika Earlong with her bikini outfit. Inspired by Coco Bandicoot.

Jazz Jackrabbit 2/The Secret Tutorial map instead 3D lowpoly view it ended up with 2.5D aesthetics for Unreal Editor 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X