Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] Armor Pickups in progress!

Hello!
    I'd like to share with you something I did for the armor pickups. I don't want to seem presumptuous, but I'd like to contribute for the project, and if my work couldn't reach a professional level, then I did a nice experience and exercise.

I decided to start with the +25 armor pickup, while I have concepts for the +50 and the +100. It's a really WIP model, and its development is alongside the Brute Rocket and the Krall Spear for Invasion.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Dead project for obvious reasons...

D:

-Luigi Rapetta
    (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
    Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Not a huge fan of the big belt on the back of the shield personally- overall the shape just seems somewhat funky but I suppose its too early in the game to know what it may look like. I'd tighten up the form a bit. Make it thicker depth-wise, and slimmer width-wise.

Comment

Rooster128

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I'm not going to continue this project since the developers are taking a different approach with armor pickups since March's build.

Thanks again for the consideration, though!

-Luigi Rapetta
        (rapfamily4)

My projects list:

Comment

Working...
        X