Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer 44, BTW.
    The new UT is coming along nicely...
    Maybe a new Unreal would be a good idea for Epic's next project? It's certainly somewhat overdue...

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
      Well, the upper left of the L in 44 looks like a bottle opener. You been hanging around the tool shed and kitchen too long? Perhaps you are the Martha Stewart of logo design.
      Eh now this is just getting weird.

UT4 modding discussion: irc.globalgamers.net #UTModders
      Contrib Digest | UT2341 - Henrik's UT4 Dev Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
        Eh now this is just getting weird.
        Can't...stop...laughing...
        Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Nice logo, 44 is on the right track!
          work: www.POLEGAR.pt

Comment

That's sick, loving those last logos!

I see I haven't posted here before. Been following all your updates and am really impressed with all of your work. Fantastic logos all around, I wouldn't even really know which one to choose. In any case, nice that you've done something completely different with these last few - they've worked out great!

/edit: I actually personally think the 'NREA' font in 42/43 (the 'boring' font), makes the design overall a tad more stable.
            Last edited by Voparixly; 06-26-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much Voparixly.

I agree with your statement about the stability, but what do I know? :P

Comment

Here's #44 as a classic UT style wallpaper. In fact, it's a direct sequel to my popular UT3 wallpaper.

http://i.imgur.com/O0bc0Ww.jpg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by HenrikRyosa; 06-30-2014, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Cheater, cheater, pants on fire. Hah!

The logo should be more prominent. As it is, it seems to be rather subdued. I think it should go....BAM!! Give it the Emeril treatment.
                  Promotional consideration brought to you by: Tarydium Shards, those neat little projectiles that remove unwanted flesh...from your opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Crotale View Post
                    Cheater, cheater, pants on fire. Hah!

The logo should be more prominent. As it is, it seems to be rather subdued. I think it should go....BAM!! Give it the Emeril treatment.
                    You always make wallpapers... and you know you'd have done it in my place. :P

I made it subdued on purpose, as it's supposed to blend into the background, almost to the point of being etched into it. Which also make the center emblem pop more.

Comment

Go all out on the etching idea. Lose the shadow and dig into the texture. Bet it will look darned saweet.

Comment

This is the best it gets for now. Too time consuming and I've already worked a whole day on it.

Comment

I like the etching look but it needs to have more distinction from the metal I agree. Most people would emboss the etching or something like that.
                          HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                          BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

Every time I think it can't get any better, you come up with another tweaked and great looking logo. Kinda impressive :P 40s look great, but 38 is still my #1.

Comment

Both 44 and 45 look good enough for me. I don't have a preference between the two.

No etchings, though. Especially not on that design. It's a sleek, futuristic, TRON-like design, I don't feel like it has any business being associated with the gritty metal feel at all.
                              Unreal Tournament 4 eXpanded MultiPlayer (UT4XMP) efforts
                              My website, listing all my Unreal series mods and mutators

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
                                Both 44 and 45 look good enough for me. I don't have a preference between the two.

No etchings, though. Especially not on that design. It's a sleek, futuristic, TRON-like design, I don't feel like it has any business being associated with the gritty metal feel at all.
                                Oh well, you're getting more.

http://i.imgur.com/8emjbBh.jpg
                                Last edited by HenrikRyosa; 06-30-2014, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X